Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think of this? *pic*

Posted by   + Show Post

It says "shame on me for being a bully"
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
WandaSue
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:55 PM

awesome!

bellaamore
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Im generally not into public humiliation as punishment, but for a bully, this punishment fits the crime.

He has likelt publicly humiliated many kids, so... It fits. I agree with it in this case. My husband agrees.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I like it. I don't understand how this is humiliation. The kid is holding up a sign saying something that they've done. If it's true, why would it be humiliating? 

mz_erica03
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Eh... if it were me I'd have my kid doing something for the community.

Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel the same way. I give the mom props for recognizing that her child is not perfect and that being a bully to somebody can cause profound damage.

Quoting bellaamore:

Im generally not into public humiliation as punishment, but for a bully, this punishment fits the crime.

He has likelt publicly humiliated many kids, so... It fits. I agree with it in this case. My husband agrees.

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:57 PM

She is standing with him. I have mixed feelings about this one. I wonder how old the kid is etc.  But the fact she is standing with him,means she is willing to share his humiliation with him. I don't think it would be too easy to be known as the mom that had  a kid who is a bully.

Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:57 PM
I see your point, most bullies are proud.

Quoting Anonymous:

I like it. I don't understand how this is humiliation. The kid is holding up a sign saying something that they've done. If it's true, why would it be humiliating? 

angie_de_3
by Angela on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Personally, I love this. Compassion in these situations do'nt mean shit. They need to be taught a lesson. Wake up early on a Saturday or Sunday eat your breakfast and go out to the busiest intersection with your sign. I was a bully, I learned a lesson. I feel like crap all the time for it. The girl I was bullying had an infectious disease. Of course we did'nt know the pain she was living in every day. This sweet girl would bring in little toys to play with us and I would torture her. Her mother took her out of school. I ran into her as a young adult. She told me her situation. I broke down and BEGGED for her forgiveness. Thank God, she did and now we keep in touch on Facebook. Believe me, WE NEED TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I would definitely do this and do hard labor for the family of the child that was bullied if they would allow it.

Quoting mz_erica03:

Eh... if it were me I'd have my kid doing something for the community.

ac10
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:58 PM

She deserves an award for being delusional. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured