Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My dd just got arrested *******update********

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 92 Replies
My daughter is home. Thankfully she wasn't charged, but they did give her a disturbing the peace citation. She'll have to either pay a fine or go before a judge. The wife was charged with assault. My husband is staying with her until the management can get there to change the locks on her apartment. She said she didn't know he was married, but thought he may have been cheating because he would stay away more and more. I guess those were the times he was with his wife. She says she doesn't even want to hear his side of the story, she just wants him out of her life. I'm glad, he fooled us all. He put my baby in danger and got her into a whole mess of drama. Oh and for those asking she is 22 and he's 34.

My dd has been dating this guy for a year, we've all met him and liked him. He was really good for her. Well apparently his wife showed up at my dd apartment. Yes, his wife!!! She starts cursing my dd out and I'm told at first my dd just stood there and took it. When she turned around to ask her boyfriend what was going on, the wife hit my daughter. My daughter started going off on the woman and it took her roommate and the boyfriend to break it up.

I guess one of the neighbors called the police and they came and arrested the woman and my daughter. my daughters roommate called and told me. I tried calling the boyfriend but he's not answering. I have no idea what's going on. My husband is furious. He went d9wm to the station to see what he can do.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sampson200
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Well, by law they both should have been arrested, so . . . that sucks, though.

Love060708kids
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Oh jeez!

CanInTex
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Shitty...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beerabitch69
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:02 PM

oh brother

First_One_8_18
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Omg!
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Wow.

That woman is bold coming to someone's front door.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Goodness!
Two_Hearts
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:03 PM
4 moms liked this

I honestly do not see why your daughter was arrested , the wife came to her house and hit her first. Your daughter was just defending herself.

As for the boyfriend , hopefully she get's rid of him.

biancalina20
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:03 PM
2 moms liked this
Damnnnnnn
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I think the wife would be in more trouble considering she was in your DD's apartment and DD was just defending herself

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)