Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Legit Confession :: I can't stop thinking about..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
my DF's exes.

NOT in a romantic way, but in a jealous way. I'm so jealous that I haven't always known him, that we never went to school together, that Im not his first anything. And I told him this and he feels the same way about me and my exes.

The weird part? I get so mad when he asks if I want to spend a weekend at his house, or even a night. Im sure his past GFs did and I just get so mad and it makes me not want to. I don't want to lay in his bed, look at his phone, nothing. He pulled his yearbook out the other day and I didn't even want to look because I saw cute handwriting in the autograph section :( He has never done anything wrong!!

Im not sure why Im this way or even if it's normal but I hurt him and I don't mean to. I've had a bad past with a guy for 4 years that did nothing but cheat and lie and I guess I am still emotionally scarred?

IDK .. But that's my confession.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:21 PM
I'm am the same way, and I went as far as asking if the bed we sleep in was bought after his last ex
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:22 PM
I've never been this way with anyone .. It sucks!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm am the same way, and I went as far as asking if the bed we sleep in was bought after his last ex
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:23 PM
2 moms liked this
No offense, but you have issues. It's the past. He's not with those people anymore. If you continue to dwell on that, you'll never be able to move on with your life. You didn't know him, he didn't know you. Get over it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sfkdny
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:24 PM

eventually this will get old and he will get sick of it.  you really need to get over it

LovelyMommy24
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Does he talk about the other ex? If so, that could cause you to feel this way.
AmyL3469
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Could be your past. If he's a good guy, he'll help you through it and change your views on guys. I never had anyone stay in my life long-term except my mother. People were always in and out, whether it be choice or death. I had serious trust issues and commitment issues. I still sometimes have problems being married. It scares me.  My husband deals with my ass, bless his heart, and he loves me to pieces. I dunno how or why, but he does. Going on 7 years together now. Things get better! Just gotta find the right one =)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I agree with the emotionally scarred part. I told my DH when we met that I would never hold anything from his past against him, bc that's before we met. I don't care what he's done or who he's been. All I care about is what he does/who he is now.

(obviously I wouldn't say this to someone who was a sleezeball, but my DH is a great guy who did some stupid things when he was a teenager.)

clearlyme
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:26 PM
You really need to get move on from this if you plan on Marrying this man. I'm sorry. I know it's hard. I was a virgin in every way when I met my DH and he most certainly was not. It was hard, but there is nothing you can change about the past. We still sleep in what I like to call his "man whore" bed. We can't afford a new mattress, but boy will I be happy when we can! I don't like it, but I let it go.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:27 PM
I think you may need therapy.

Not trying to be a jerk.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kelee89
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:27 PM

If he is a good man then I would look into talking to someone because you wouldn;t want this to continue and eventually push him away. Good luck :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)