Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How long does it take you to clean all of your house?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
And do you clean it daily?its taking me hrs because I didnt clean for 3 days :(
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Replies (21-30):
gblossom
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I clean everyday so it doesn't get super messy. Depending on the daily activities - it takes about 30 min - hour. I do dishes twice a day, vacuum, sweep, steam every other day and wipe down the bathroom.

mommy2lexinmark
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:03 PM
A year lol cus I never have time and my kids wreck up as I clean up!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:03 PM

If I did a deep clean, and spent say 9-5, it could take 2-3 days. Just because it's a big house. Otherwise I keep up with things daily. But baseboards,wiping down walls cleaning the stove would be part of a proper deep,cleaning.

Luna091306
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Depends on what kind of cleaning. I can make it look neat, dust, and vacuum in less than an hr. If I am deep cleaning it can take me four hours on one room. lol

I live in a small apt though.

meangreen18
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:04 PM

i do not clean everyday, things are picked up daily but not always cleaned, except the kitchen. but when i'm really motivated maybe an hour or two, depending whether DH and kids are home.

Luna091306
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I hear you! It never fails, as soon as I get the place looking how I want it dh's kids come over and wreck the place. I try to keep up while they are here but it's just not the same once they leave. lol

Quoting mom2four1978:

Forever apparently.

It seems like just when I get the whole house clean its time to start all over again. There is always someone to go behind me and mess it all up.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

vboatner
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I do it daily unless I am not feeling well. It normally takes me an hr or so. That is with dusting, dishes, sweeping, etc.

KKmommy3
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I never can clean the entire house in one day (unless there are no kids or hubby around for a large chunk of time).   I clean every day so my house is always pretty clean, If I miss a day of cleaning, I suffer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Spring cleaning takes me 10 days, cleaning about 10 hrs a day.  I go completely crazy though, washing curtains, wiping down walls and pictures, cleaning windows inside and out, clean out every closet in the house, scrubbing carpets and getting rid of things we do not use.  I do it right before Christmas and once in the summer.  I hate doing it but I love the results when it is done.

Quoting Love060708kids:

Uhm, it depends on how much laundry I have to do.

Usually top to bottom, spring clean type stuff about 3 hours.

squeekers
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:14 PM

I spot clean through out the day so I only need to vacuum once weekly. our teenager's bathroom is all her doing, I just make sure their is TP and kleenex. I run the dishwasher when it's full. we do laundry when it's necessary.

I'm an atheistic Humanist.
I love being opinionated about a lot of things.
SAHM of one teen DD. Married since 1989.
Awarenesses I follow: Epilepsy & Down Syndrome.
I am: Lactose & Alcohol intolerant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)