Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How long does it take you to clean all of your house?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
And do you clean it daily?its taking me hrs because I didnt clean for 3 days :(
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Replies (41-50):
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:27 PM
All day every day and its never completely clean... I do have 3 kids, a man child I call DH, 2 dogs, 2 cats and some caged animals... It's never ending.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gilbertgrl627
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:28 PM

If my DH can take the kids for a few hours, or at least keep them out of my hair, I could probably have it done in a few hours. But if I'm constantly having to stop and do something with the kids, I lose my momentum and it'll take me a couple of days. lol.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:30 PM

I clean it everynight night and spot cleaning as I go during the day. That way it is spotless 24/7

JaeJuJusmommy
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:32 PM
I usually clean everyday-just the living areas, not upstairs or bedrooms. That usually takes me about 1 hour. Weekends are when I clean the whole house-usually 2-3 hours depending on how much help I get from hubby and kiddos.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rach91o
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:33 PM
around 3 hours..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:34 PM
About 10 minutes.
-MidnightKarma-
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Depends on the cleaning. If I am doing a spring clean/declutter it will take several days. I do a room a day. If I am doing just a quick pick up about 45-60 mins. If I am playing catch up 2-4 hours. If I am doing a deep clean which I do once a week 4-6 hours.
Love060708kids
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Wow!  We don't have much stuff, we live pretty simply! haha

Our closets are easy, we only have four curtains in the house, the rest are blinds, I clean those every other day along with the window sills.  I could go on and on, but, I meticulously clean all the time.  If I'm going to clean, I'm going to clean...it's all or nothing with me.  It's a love/hate relationship. haha

Quoting Anonymous:

Spring cleaning takes me 10 days, cleaning about 10 hrs a day.  I go completely crazy though, washing curtains, wiping down walls and pictures, cleaning windows inside and out, clean out every closet in the house, scrubbing carpets and getting rid of things we do not use.  I do it right before Christmas and once in the summer.  I hate doing it but I love the results when it is done.

Quoting Love060708kids:

Uhm, it depends on how much laundry I have to do.

Usually top to bottom, spring clean type stuff about 3 hours.

SterlingHeart
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I work full time so can only do the basics during the week -- dishes and sweeping and keeping it tidy 

weekends I like to put in a solid 3 hour Sat AM shift -- i can do both bathrooms - yank bed linens and change - mop my main floor and vacuum the others - dust and of course laundry is a 2 day deal so that continues on till Sunday ---- but it gets done --- I love to get the kids to do the odd stuff like broom the corners of the ceiling or clean finger smudges off walls - and we try to attack one corner or clutter area a week -- this week i am pulling the stuff from my craft cupboard and organizing!!!!   LOL 

Aquamom25
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:56 PM

If the kids have kept their rooms tidy, I can get the house cleaned in under two hours.  If I have to help them clean their rooms it will take double the time I usually take.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN