Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sleeping in College Classes

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:57 PM
  • 23 Replies

So yesterday I got told off for falling asleep while I was in college in a class. Not my class, but was in there to work on my Visual Basics and fell asleep. I did it again in database class... today...

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:02 PM

LovelyMommy24
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:03 PM

LMAO! Did your post get deleted last night?

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:03 PM
When I was in art school, I had to take a lot of art history. In a cool dark room at 8am Monday mornings with a monotone teacher talking about the slides. It was torture. The only thing that saved me was the cafeteria had gourmet coffee (screw Starbucks, this was $2/cup of vanilla cappuccino).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:03 PM

I love sarcasm

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:04 PM

actually I deleted it, i felt bad posting that dudes picture without his permission LOL

BTW he got even with me today and took my pic!

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:04 PM

someone turned up the HEAT in that damn room today it was 79 and with the door open... that makes me tired :|

Quoting quickbooksworm:

When I was in art school, I had to take a lot of art history. In a cool dark room at 8am Monday mornings with a monotone teacher talking about the slides. It was torture. The only thing that saved me was the cafeteria had gourmet coffee (screw Starbucks, this was $2/cup of vanilla cappuccino).

lalaboosh
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Maybe if you reduce your dairy and sugar intake you'll have more energy? It. helps most people, but you're a cat. Wait, why are people surprised by a cat sleeping?! :p

My husband ready didk Visual Basics. Neener!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate visual basics

Quoting lalaboosh:

Maybe if you reduce your dairy and sugar intake you'll have more energy? It. helps most people, but you're a cat. Wait, why are people surprised by a cat sleeping?! :p

My husband ready didk Visual Basics. Neener!

LovelyMommy24
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:08 PM

LOL! Did you tell him his sleeping face was on CM? That picture was hilarious! 

LMAO! Good man, good man. ;)

Quoting thetrollcat:

actually I deleted it, i felt bad posting that dudes picture without his permission LOL

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

oh shit no he would probably kill me hence why I deleted the post LOL

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

LOL! Did you tell him his sleeping face was on CM? That picture was hilarious! 

LMAO! Good man, good man. ;)

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)