Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im attracted to females but im not..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Gay or bisexual. Is this normal?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Attracted to how? I will admire a beautiful women but I in no way want to sleep with any of them!
GwenGray
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:05 PM

You can find anyone attractive it does not mean anything. You can be strait and find a woman absolutely drop dead sexy, but still wouldn't want to do anything with / to her. We are humans, believe it or not, that is natural. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:05 PM
I get tongue tied around some pretty women =)

Quoting Anonymous:

Attracted to how? I will admire a beautiful women but I in no way want to sleep with any of them!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:06 PM
I never heard any woman talk about another woman. Do guys do this with guys as well?

Quoting GwenGray:

You can find anyone attractive it does not mean anything. You can be strait and find a woman absolutely drop dead sexy, but still wouldn't want to do anything with / to her. We are humans, believe it or not, that is natural. 

Kelee89
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:06 PM

this

Quoting Anonymous:

Unoriginal.
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:07 PM
I appreciate beauty when I see it. Doesn't mean I want to sleep with them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cochise
by Dawn on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I think it is normal to see the female body as beautiful and even a bit sexually stimulating and you can still be as straight as an arrow ~!

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:08 PM

probably normal.  I see a guy every once in a while that I think is hot. Not sexually though, it's normal to notice a good looking person I think

GwenGray
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Yes. Most guys won't admit it unless they are openly gay or bi. It's a pride thing. I have several friends who do male and female but are completely strait. But we've been friends going on 12 years now and are completely comfy with and around each other. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I never heard any woman talk about another woman. Do guys do this with guys as well?

Quoting GwenGray:

I'm a belly dancing and sword fighting mama of 2. I'm married to my high school sweet heart. I plan on enlisting to the army very soon, and having more kids :)

o.O....
by Cara on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Do you want to have sex with women or just notice when someone is attractive?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)