Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Really FFS! E.T.A

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 63 Replies
Please forgive me if this is hard to read i am so pisst right now!

I have and will keep working to raise my children without gender lines,meaning girls can take out the trash and boys can play with dolls in my home. I allow the children to express themselves as they choose as long as it is respectful.

J (m) (8) can be feminine (sp) at times ... Not a issue for us at all just the other day we were talking and j was saying something about when he gets married i asked him if he thought he would marry a man or a women and he replied women.

Well the other night the kids were playing "dress up" and the boys dressed like girls and the girls dressed as boys.... No big deal

Today kts cousins gf was over, and jer puts on his sisters dress and heels and was playing w n(f) (4) pretending to be "the mom". My wifes cousins gf starts telling him to get his ass in his room and change telling him thats gross and asked him wtf was wrong with him that only girls w a vagina where dresses. When i stepped in she was just so thrown bk with this type of play and started yelling at me that i was fucking up my kid and i am fucking sick called my son a sick little wanna be fa+&#t and left my home! Whos right? What would you have done?

Eta: I would just like to explain my son does not always wear a dress,as a matter of fact he has only done it twice. I would also like to say if he did want to wear a dress to school i would have a long talk explaining everything that could happen as a result of his choices and if he still felt the same i would support him and be his voice or support when needed. I would also see if he needed therapy to help cope and deal with others and to also make sure he had support that i may not be able to offer.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LovelyMommy24
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:06 PM
5 moms liked this

Whoa! Seriously? Like this shit really happens? I would tell her to go to fucking hell and if she ever talked to my son like that again she can sit her happy ass six feet under for all I care. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Thank you! I could not even begin to believe what was said!

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Whoa! Seriously? Like this shit really happens? I would tell her to go to fucking hell and if she ever talked to my son like that again she can sit her happy ass six feet under for all I care. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:12 PM
* believe
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:15 PM

wow...id take all my strength not to haul off and punch a bitch. she would be no longer welcome in my home and i would have no contact with her.

VanillaBlondie8
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:16 PM

I would've sent her to hell and back talking to my kid like that and to me in MY home, she will NO longer be welcomed in my home.

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:17 PM
I'm raising my son along the same lines, DFs brother is against boys doing anything "girly" and it makes me sad.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LovelyMommy24
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:17 PM

You're welcome! Yeah, that's disgusting. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you! I could not even begin to believe what was said!

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Oh i am beyond done dealing with her..... She will never be around my children again! It did take all i had not to get all out of control on her lol. I was/am just so angry!

Quoting Anonymous:

wow...id take all my strength not to haul off and punch a bitch. she would be no longer welcome in my home and i would have no contact with her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:21 PM
I am like hey, i dont think you should yell at and shame your child for playing with the wrong gender toy,but i also understand not everyone shares my point of view. I also respect the fact i do not need to tell others how to raise there children.

Quoting Retrokitty:

I'm raising my son along the same lines, DFs brother is against boys doing anything "girly" and it makes me sad.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Knocked her on her ass on the way out the door...................

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)