Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just needing to share my progress....

Posted by   + Show Post

I dont have any friends, and I'm divorced after 5yrs of marriage and 17yrs of friendship... So I dont have anyone really to share this with IRL, but I need to take a second to share with someone...anyone lol.

I have been working my little (well, HUGE) butt off and have another 87pounds to go until I meet my first goal... But after losing 55pounds I just HAD to share :)

Btw, the pics arent very good lol, but I had to make due with what I had being by myself and all lol

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Replies (11-20):
KaliLeanne
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Thank you :) and honestly, what worked for me was eating more often and healthier, not cutting out anything just eating less of the bad stuff, and eating 6 "meals" a day instead of one or two... and I have been walking a TON, going to start running again in the spring, but my knees just cant take it in the snow lol. Also, doing zumba on my wii :)

Congrats on the 6 pounds! You are doing awesome and will reach your goal in no time :)

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

WOW AMAZING! Keep it up! What worked for you? I'm down six pounds, want to lose 30, and I love tips!

mommytobeyippee
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this
You're doing great and look awesome. Keep up the hard work!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ericaaf
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this

wow!!!!

jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
You're doing great! Keep it up!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cowboysgirl3227
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

You look amazing!!  Keep it up :)

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:19 PM

I gotta bust out the Wii again, I've just been walking which is what I normally do, I just stopped eating because I was bored and watched portions.  While I live in the South, it's been too cold for me to drag myself out lol.  I grew up in the North though. If I never see snow again, I will be perfectly content.

Quoting KaliLeanne:

Thank you :) and honestly, what worked for me was eating more often and healthier, not cutting out anything just eating less of the bad stuff, and eating 6 "meals" a day instead of one or two... and I have been walking a TON, going to start running again in the spring, but my knees just cant take it in the snow lol. Also, doing zumba on my wii :)

Congrats on the 6 pounds! You are doing awesome and will reach your goal in no time :)

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

WOW AMAZING! Keep it up! What worked for you? I'm down six pounds, want to lose 30, and I love tips!

KaliLeanne
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww thank you! I didnt realize how heavy I had gotten, until I went to the dr and they weighed me :( I cried for like two days before realizing crying and wishing is getting me nowhere lol... I went from a size 24-26 to a 16-18 :)

Quoting Anonymous:

U look great. Keep up the good work. Btw u don't look any where near 317 I would have guessed a lot less.

xanayda
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Great job! you look great! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:21 PM
OMG KALI!!! You look amazing sweetheart!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaysmom2002
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Amazing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)