Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just needing to share my progress....

Posted by   + Show Post

I dont have any friends, and I'm divorced after 5yrs of marriage and 17yrs of friendship... So I dont have anyone really to share this with IRL, but I need to take a second to share with someone...anyone lol.

I have been working my little (well, HUGE) butt off and have another 87pounds to go until I meet my first goal... But after losing 55pounds I just HAD to share :)

Btw, the pics arent very good lol, but I had to make due with what I had being by myself and all lol

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Replies (21-30):
KaliLeanne
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:22 PM

LOL! I completely understand!! I HATE HATE HATE snow... I lived in the mountains in North Idaho for almost 6 years... After my divorce I moved to Colorado Springs... unfortunately still snow just not as much or as often lol, in Idaho we had 4-6 months of snow... Urgh :(

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

I gotta bust out the Wii again, I've just been walking which is what I normally do, I just stopped eating because I was bored and watched portions.  While I live in the South, it's been too cold for me to drag myself out lol.  I grew up in the North though. If I never see snow again, I will be perfectly content.

Quoting KaliLeanne:

Thank you :) and honestly, what worked for me was eating more often and healthier, not cutting out anything just eating less of the bad stuff, and eating 6 "meals" a day instead of one or two... and I have been walking a TON, going to start running again in the spring, but my knees just cant take it in the snow lol. Also, doing zumba on my wii :)

Congrats on the 6 pounds! You are doing awesome and will reach your goal in no time :)

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

WOW AMAZING! Keep it up! What worked for you? I'm down six pounds, want to lose 30, and I love tips!

KaliLeanne
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Aww thank you Steph!!

Quoting Aydans_Mommy:

OMG KALI!!! You look amazing sweetheart!

LilliesValley
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome job!! Set small and big goals for yourself. It's hard but you're doing an awesome job.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:24 PM
We need to catch up seriously.

Quoting KaliLeanne:

Aww thank you Steph!!

Quoting Aydans_Mommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaliLeanne
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Thank you :) The first 20 pounds were the hardest for me because I didnt know what worked for me and what didnt... Once I figured it out its been going awesome :) I actually love the feeling of sore achy muscles the day after working out... It just proves that I really did something, and im making progress :)

Quoting LilliesValley:

Awesome job!! Set small and big goals for yourself. It's hard but you're doing an awesome job.

KaliLeanne
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Definitely! My number is still the same... And honestly Im on fb more than cafemom ever since skip and I got divorced

Quoting Aydans_Mommy:

We need to catch up seriously.

Quoting KaliLeanne:

Aww thank you Steph!!

Quoting Aydans_Mommy:

abbysmom818
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:04 PM

That's awesome! Keep it up! You'll get where you want to be!

MrsGuerrero92
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:14 PM
You look great! Even at 317! You wear your weight well. Good luck on reaching your goal. I'm also trying to lose weight. I'm gonna start doing what you do. Eating 6 small meals. Give us some examples of what you eat & snack on. I just bought a Zumba DVD set. But the instructor is soooooo annoying lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kennadismom
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Congratulations that's awesome!!
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Congrats!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)