Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Confessions of a SAHM

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I act like being a sahm is SO hard. Dh even feels bad some days when he comes home because I look "frazzled." Little does he know, I look that way because I just woke up from a nap! Yes I do the cleaning, laundry, cooking and all the other crap sahm's do, but it seriously isn't that much work. I have maybe one busy day a week and the rest I just hang out, play with ds and watch tv. This is the life!!! 

*Ds will be starting k next year...seems like a good time to start talking about having more kids again! :)

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Replies (11-20):
eesmommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:33 PM
I took a bath yesterday while the kids mapped.... dh said it was a great idea lol inmates make it a regular 'thing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:34 PM

nope not here ive been a sahm for 6 years an we are always busy an something today. I dont get naps, my 5 year old nor 2 year old takes naps . im always cleaning something so making sure things are spotless. Im already planning a head for my 5 year olds lunches even though she will only be in half day kindergarten next year lol. I stay super busy lol.

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Not inmates autocorrect .. I may make it a regular thing... I have no clue what inmates do lol

Quoting eesmommy:

I took a bath yesterday while the kids mapped.... dh said it was a great idea lol inmates make it a regular 'thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:34 PM

i have no idea what you are talking about lol

Quoting eesmommy:

StrangeDays
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Lol, the last time I nodded off, I woke up to my kids combing my hair with the vacuum brush. At 4 and 2, those two can't be trusted.

Quoting Anonymous:

having a 5 y/o makes naps easy! put on a movie and mama gets two good hours of quiet napping time :) 

i know once we have another naps will be nonexistent....along with any other type of sleep so im taking advantage of it now :)

Quoting StrangeDays:

What is this "nap" you speak of?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:34 PM

ok, phew! i was so confused lol

Quoting eesmommy:

Not inmates autocorrect .. I may make it a regular thing... I have no clue what inmates do lol

Quoting eesmommy:

lovinglife0682
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:35 PM
I could not do that. I would do crazy from boredom. We stay really busy everyday.
Trixi.VonLace
1 mom liked this
Haha when I had one it was easy when #2,#3 came it wasn't as easy. Now that they are in school its easy again. I'm busy a lot of the time but its easy, especially since I have a schedual and stick to it.
jbirdsladie27
Shhhhh!!!!!! You're not supposed to tell our secrets!!!!!!!!
Kmary
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:36 PM

For me, it's up and down.  Yesterday and today were pretty tiring days.  Just busy and my almost 3 year old  was uncharacteristically whiny and a general pain in the butt.  But most days feel fairly easy.  It just depends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)