Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Affairs? *update!*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 74 Replies

Ever had one? For how long did it last? Would you do it again or not and why or why not?!

I had a one night stand who keeps texting me, I told dh already about then night and he's willing to move past this but idk what to do w/ the guy texting me......I don't want to tell dh becuase he'll go nuts on this poor guy who is turning out to be really nice but I just dont know =/ I already know I'm awful but now I need advice!

*UPDATE*

I saw the other guy again, we have a lot in common but I have no  romantic feelings for him. We could be really good friends but I cant see myself being with him fully. I felt bad going to "see" the other guy then coming home to dh, but I just showered and went to bed. I don't feel guilty at all today I'm sure that's not normal but dh and I are still going to work things out. Idk if I'll see him again but if he asks I'll probably say yes.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this
You tell the guy to stop.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Change your number

rjsmommy214
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:10 PM
bump
ittybit2012
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Nope, I haven't. Won't ever either. I know what it feels like to be cheated on. Block his number.
dominic062407
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Uhhhh lookin the mirror and ask how the hell you live with yourself everyday???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Change your friggin number and tell your dh the reason why you changed it. Duh. If he finds out he will be upset. But if you don't tell him you seem to have something to hide
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Quoting sandra_t00:

You tell the guy to stop.

I think I like him =[ I know awful! But dh were going to officially seperate anyway, I've been living with my mom for 2 months and now him forgiving me has guilted me back to being with dh =[

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:19 PM

BUMP!

periwinkle163
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Block his number or change yours, I am a firm believer of ending one relationship before beginning another one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:23 PM

3 years ago i had 2 one nightstands, with two different people, in the same week. DH and i were going through a really rough time then. lol he found out about one, he realized why i did it, we worked through it and are still together.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN