Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you or do you know anyone who has hidden a pregnancy?

Posted by   + Show Post
So i was reading the post about women faking pregnancies but i was wondering if you ladies know anyone or if you have hidden a pregnancy? Why? How?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Replies (141-150):
Fairywings1223
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM
We hid my last pregnancy from everyone for quite awhile. But it was easy though all our families didn't live near us.
So_Devious20
by Misha Lovegood<3 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:28 AM
I did. I was 18 and terrified to tell my parents. they had me pee in a cup at about 5-6 months when I continued to deny it.
alyssaravensmom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Yes!!!! My friend waited till she was in labor! I found it ridiculous honestly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeAndTommyLee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I wouldn't say I hid my pregnancies.  We just didn't tell anyone.  Usually around 8 months people assumed I was pregnant. 

caterpilar
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:38 AM
I had a friend that hid her pregnancy from her family until she was 8 months pregnant. She was planning on hiding it until her DD was born but her sister found out and told everyone. She was 31, single, pregnant and didn't know who the father was. She was really ashamed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennyanne322
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:49 AM
My ex boyfriends sister hid hers. I was with her two days before and had tried to ask her if she was pregnant, but never got to be alone with her where I could ask. She looked about 6 months along. Turns out that she was actually 37 weeks. Her parents knew she was pregnant also, but didn't want to confront her on it. She is 18. She is an awful mother, and her parents do everything and pay for everything for the baby, and the kid is 4. She plays mom when she feels like it.
ebbierowe
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:50 AM
I didn't exactly hide my first from dh (then boyfriend) parents. He just didn't till them til April and I was due in July. He was 18 (i was 20) and his older brother (20) and just got his girlfriend pregnant so dh was apprehensive. He had just gotten the talk about how he better not do what his brother did.

My sil and I were two weeks apart. The girls are 3 weeks apart cause I was a week late.

Almost 16 years later we are all still happily married..
Lovin_mybaby5
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I am hidding my pregnancy. the reason why I am doing it is because I have had m/c and I dont want to tell everyone and then have to deal with that.Its not hard. I do not have morning sickness, so it is much easier. and I am very early in my first trimester so that makes it easier too

ms-superwoman
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I hid mine for four months because I had had a miscarriage at 16 and didn't want to get everyone all excited if I was going to have another. Very few people knew about it, I went to the doctors and what not. I didn't really show until I was six months along, so it wasn't hard.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

My sister hid hers just by never going out in public and when she did go into public she would go to a town where no one knew her to do her shopping etc. My parents did know. She hid it because my dad is a pastor and she doesnt and didnt know who the father is or was.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured