Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you or do you know anyone who has hidden a pregnancy?

Posted by   + Show Post
So i was reading the post about women faking pregnancies but i was wondering if you ladies know anyone or if you have hidden a pregnancy? Why? How?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Replies (21-30):
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Yup from my Mother 4 yrs ago. She said she never wanted to see me pregnant again...I didn't let her know till 23 weeks and I couldn't hide it anymore.

Right now I am having issues in early pregnancy so only my BF, his Mom, his best friend, three of my closest friends, and the ladies on here know. Not saying much till I know if it is going to carry or not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:44 PM
O_o really ?

Quoting MochaBerry24:

So i was reading the post about women faking pregnancies but i was wondering if you ladies know anyone or if you have hidden a pregnancy? Why? How?
Mom2five87
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Yes. My cousin's mom. She never told ANYONE when she was pregnant with him. She knew... she just kept it a secret. She was 17 or 18 at the time and she was already a big girl so no one noticed. One night she told her mom she was having stomach pain, they took her to the ER and she had a baby!

pregnant

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Gabrielle1982
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:46 PM

When I was younger my friend's older sister hid hers until she started having contractions.  It was in the 90s when hip hop girls wore giant baggy clothes and overalls.  Needless to say, her mom was shocked.  Most recently, my best friend's niece hid hers for 8 months.  She wasn't underage, she was just ashamed that it happened because she was always very careful.  She was a bigger girl, not fat but a little bigger, and she covered it well, I sure couldn't tell.

dudestfd
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:46 PM

My bff didn't tell her dad or kids until she was in the hospital having a c-section. She just came home with a baby and the girls were just like ok woo hoo new baby.  She was heavy set lady so it was not hard for her to hide it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:48 PM
I'm hiding my pregnancy now, I left my abusive ex 6 months ago. Stupidly started seeing a long time friend I'm now 12 weeks. Don't want my ex finding out as we are going through custody issues at the moment. My immediate family know, I won't be telling anyone else until I can no longer hide it.
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:48 PM

I have hidden a pregnancy. I wore bigger clothes, put stuff in front of my stomach around family and friends. And because I was worried about their reactions.

hargonagain
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:49 PM

My  good friend's 17 year old daughter hid  all the  way until she  went in to labor!  She did a good job too because we were  at her house the weekend prior to her having the baby and nobody knew she was pregnant.

cLanief
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:49 PM
2 moms liked this
My brother and his gf did!!!!! All because I was pregnant at the same time. When I found out right before I had my son I called my brother a fucking dumbass lol. They apparently didn't want to steal my thunder. Such horse shit!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:49 PM

I'm hiding my pregnancy right now from the rest of my family. A lot of shit has been going down so I didn't want to interrupt with this news until everything was calm(or calmer than it is now). Only 5 people in my family know right now. 

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 2 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)