Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you or do you know anyone who has hidden a pregnancy?

Posted by   + Show Post
So i was reading the post about women faking pregnancies but i was wondering if you ladies know anyone or if you have hidden a pregnancy? Why? How?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Replies (41-50):
4weeman
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:56 PM
I hid my first pregnancy until I was nearly 8 months. I was 15 and stupid, I honesty tried to convince myself it wasn't true and I didn't want my parents to force me to abort. I would have kept the secret until labor but it just came out when my mom was making a shopping list she asked if I needed tampons and I told her "no, I'm pregnant"
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:59 PM

**raises hand**

I did.....when I was in high school. I had to or they would have made me go this suck ass alternative school where all the bad drug dealing and expelled kids had to go, lol

kels1023
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:59 PM
I'm 6 months and my bosses/co-workers don't know I'm pregnant
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:01 AM
How is that even possible ? Doesn't your state do drug testing in L&D ? O.o

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

yupp. one because she was young and scared and wanted to give the baby up before her mom found out.

one because shes a crack head and didnt feel like listen to us complain about her 56789898th crack addicted baby so since she stays so small and continues to do drugs nothing much changes and she just shows up like look at my new baby... does anyone see cps? make sure you tell in advance if they call you....

notabosley
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:02 AM
I did with my DD till I was 16 weeks, I'd had 5 miscarriages, I didn't want to announce my pregnancy till then.
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:02 AM
I told everyone that mattered to me in the beginning yet I didn't tell everyone else until I was 20 weeks or so.
pswanson
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:03 AM
My bio mom was 13 and pregnant with me, told no one till she went into labor, her family thought she had appendicitis, but the Dr. Told them nope ages having a baby
mamanay041010
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Yes my cousin hid both her pregnancies until it was too late for her to get an abortion because she was underage both times and thought/knew her mom would force her to abort. I had a few friends in high school do it for the same reason, and one who got an abortion so her mom wouldn't force her to 

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Kinda, a girl I went to school with hid her pregnancy from her dad's half of her family (including her dad). They lived across the country so she never saw them. But she was 18 when she got pregnant and not married and she knew that her family wouldn't approve because they were very religious. She didn't tell them until 4 months after the baby was born.

babyboy117
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:10 AM
I can't hold water. I told right away. But yes, one of my friends got pregnant in highschool. She was a tiny girl and hid her pregnancy for about 5 , 6 months. I found out when I saw her walking in the mall with her baby bump.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN