Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you or do you know anyone who has hidden a pregnancy?

Posted by   + Show Post
So i was reading the post about women faking pregnancies but i was wondering if you ladies know anyone or if you have hidden a pregnancy? Why? How?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Replies (431-440):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 106 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:02 AM
When I was young my BFF hid her pregnancy. Her mom found her doubled over in pain after school. She admitted to her mom she was pregnant. She didn't tell her HOW pregnant. Her mom thought she was having a miscarriage or something. When they got to the hospital the doctors told her mother she was 40 weeks and getting ready to deliver. She was a "big girl" anyway so it was easy for her to hide her pregnancy. Bulky sweaters and jogging pants.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 107 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:04 AM
We didn't tell my mil until i was about six months along. We got away with it because we had just recently moved out of state. She was helping us financially and we were scared that she'd stop talking to us
Alejandra10
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Well I didn't intentually do it but with my second I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was close to 5 months I got home test test in the doctor blood work but no nothing according to all that I was not pregnant the doctor would just say you have a uti. Yeah right. So baby hide from everyone for almost 5 months

mrspeterrabbit
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:10 AM
No never have. Just kids in high school not wanting to tell their parents.
mamaBerg85
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:13 AM
I tried to hide my first from classmates. I was 16 and didnt want to deal with anyone until I was 7 months. Most people found out though got to love small towns and rumours.
Velany
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:10 AM

my best friend did...for SEVEN months! She only hid it because she fucked my exfiance and got pregnant by him... i didnt even know she had a baby until a friend told me about him! She denied for almost four years that she fucked my exfiance and had a baby by him it wasnt until my ex got thrown in jail for sexual abuse to minors that she cried rape..but i knew the real truth of course...i still talk to her but we arent near as close as we used to be.

mineandme
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:18 AM
You got a good one-i love his attitude!

Quoting Anonymous:

I hid mine until labor. But just from my ex-husband, because we were dealing with post divorce stuff.

I was in a contempt hearing and the judge was yelling at me when my water broke more than three months early, so that let the cat out of the bag. And then my ex was calling my hospital room, threatening to take DD away because I was in the hospital. And my lawyer was calling my cell, saying his lawyer was going to file an Emergency Motion for Temporary Custody if I didn't leave the hospital. And DD was crying and saying she was scared and didn't want to live with her dad. And the nurses kept telling me I was acting stressed and needed to get off the phone because the stress was giving me contractions.

It's been over a year. I tell DD over and over that her dad is a good man and was only calling me because he worried about her and wanted to make sure she was taken care of. And she says she'll never forgive him, and that she hates him, and that he tried to kill her brother. My husband says he never wants to hear me defend him again, and that even if we divorce and he remarries he will always give me any amount of money for legal bills against my XH. He said if he had a new wife who said, "Why are you giving her $20,000?" Then he'd say, "Because you will never understand how much I hate her ex-husband."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 108 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I'm hiding my pregnancy now, I left my abusive ex 6 months ago. Stupidly started seeing a long time friend I'm now 12 weeks. Don't want my ex finding out as we are going through custody issues at the moment. My immediate family know, I won't be telling anyone else until I can no longer hide it.

I have also started seeing an old friend and it's the best thing I have ever done!! He treats me nicely and is amazing with my 3yo dd but I am so concerned he will freak out when he finds out I am pregnant as we have only just started seeing each other and I don't want to lose him

How did your friend react to your pregnancy? Saying that you Stupidly started seeing an old friend suggests this pregnancy might have been unplanned?

Were you in a relationship with him or was it just something to help you forget about the ex?
Kitsun
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Hid my first until 7-8 months along. You could say I hid my second from my dad..but it's really not my fault he couldn't understand the paperwork I handed him to read that plainly said, no morphine as it may be harmful to the fetus.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:36 AM
We didn't hide it, we just didn't tell everyone for a while. I waited till after the first u/s to make sure nothing was wrong and there was actually a kid up in there lol. My sil didn't tell anyone till she hit 15 weeks i think. She is always FBing me asking if what she is doing is normal lol. She is 2 weeks ahead of me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)