Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you haven't figure out why so many people are shooting up schools. well here you go.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Replies (11-20):
Famousglm714
by Gina on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Lmao
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:16 AM
2 moms liked this
As a Christian I think that statement is horribly offensive, and untrue.
LeahJ
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Ohhhhhhh.....so if god is in schools, he'll save kids. Ok. I guess that makes sense. So why is he killing all the kids and babies of parents who believe in god? What if they homeschool? What about the kids that die that attend Christian schools? I guess he just doesn't like them, huh. Geez. I didn't now he was such a quid pro quo score keeping kind of guy when it came to the lives of children. Not sure why someone would want to believe in a god like that.....
notabosley
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Oh, just BULLSHIT! Really, I'm calling you out.
Aislin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Stupid. If any God is so weak that a school policy can keep the from stopping innocent children from dying its unlikely they would have been able to stop it anyway.

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Ok... Wtf does god have to do with anything?
So if god were allowed in school he would have prevented those babies from dying, but since he's not allowed within 100 yards he looks the other way?
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:18 AM
2 moms liked this

dont forget the catholic hospital's cancer ward.  Guess those kids just didnt pray hard enough

Quoting LeahJ:

Ohhhhhhh.....so if god is in schools, he'll save kids. Ok. I guess that makes sense. So why is he killing all the kids and babies of parents who believe in god? What if they homeschool? What about the kids that die that attend Christian schools? I guess he just doesn't like them, huh. Geez. I didn't now he was such a quid pro quo score keeping kind of guy when it came to the lives of children. Not sure why someone would want to believe in a god like that.....

AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Because obviously god isn't always present. He's nothing if he can't stop a shooting simply because a few people don't pray in schools. 

Kids can still pray in schools if they want. Just tune out two seconds and pray.

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:18 AM
2 moms liked this
No, school shootings are caused by mentally instable people who don't get help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:19 AM

eye rolling

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN