Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you haven't figure out why so many people are shooting up schools. well here you go.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Replies (111-120):
AngeLnChainZ
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:31 PM

eye rolling

mommyrustina
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:32 PM

I understand the sentiment behind that, however, I am slightly reminded of Westboro Baptist Church. God does not let school children be shot because the schools are secular any more than He makes soldiers die because of gay marriage.

AnnieMcD
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:32 PM
One day (Gods forbid) a Christian School will be shot up. It will be terrible, but at least we won't have to look at this bullshit anymore.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:33 PM
That is so simple minded to think that God would be in schools just by praying ,etc. And that it wiuld make students into good kids . Kids are raised well or badly by their parents....not by having God in school.
LadyBugMom09
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:33 PM
I understand that the actual word God is the Christian title for God. What I'm saying is that just because they say God, doesn't mean only Christians feel this way.

Quoting 428:

This is obviously Christian, who else calls it "God"  

Are you going to try saying it's jewish?

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

Christians are not the only ones who believe in God.

Quoting 428:

lmao.  okie dokie troll.  I guess only christians know right from wrong. 

eye rolling

VannaMae307
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:35 PM

This makes NO sense, actually. Just because God is not really encouraged in schools does not mean Christians get flogged for showing their beliefs and Christians are NOT the only ones who know right from wrong.

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:37 PM

picking a debate that is not there, ok gotcha.

The christian god is the subject in th shirt, it's an obvious christian sentiment.  

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

I understand that the actual word God is the Christian title for God. What I'm saying is that just because they say God, doesn't mean only Christians feel this way.

Quoting 428:

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

Quoting 428:

eye rolling

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:42 PM

I am a Christian, and while I understand where this is coming from, I have to disagree. God is everywhere, He is the Great I Am, you can't "take him out" of anything. He is there with you always. He said he would NEVER leave us or forsake us.

okijet
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:46 PM

I'll tackle this (yet

So one day a man steps into someones life and does good things, that everyone looks so down on that he appeared ''somewhat off'',  or different.   Kinder, and yet saying things so anyone could understand them,  he was the son of God, in our flesh, and real blood, and he said nicer, kind, and loving things that nobody could ''get''.   We all needed to hear these things, like he was against slavery, against mockery, against abuses of all types, against unequal and witheld wages, against all hate, and lets' not forget he wanted peace, and didn't like everyone saying lies about each other, yet he forgave them.  His real name from birth was JESUS CHRIST>   AT least he cared enough to say the truth and died along with those being taken to jail or being put to death, ALONG SIDE THEM.

LadyBugMom09
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:47 PM
I'm not picking. I'm just saying that if this shirt said Allah or Yahweh, I would still agree with it.

It's written by a Christian, but many other religions feel the same way. The nation is deteriorating because we are moving away from God, Allah, Yaweh, whatever you call Him.

Quoting 428:

picking a debate that is not there, ok gotcha.

The christian god is the subject in th shirt, it's an obvious christian sentiment.  

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

Quoting 428:

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

Quoting 428:

eye rolling

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)