Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you haven't figure out why so many people are shooting up schools. well here you go.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Replies (51-60):
bellaamore
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Oh goodness. If i were forced to listen to jesus talk every day, id shoot up a school. And im christian.

TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:36 AM
not only no, but FUCK NO. This shit is not only ridiculous, it is offensive to every single person who lost someone in a school shooting. Just get off it already. Not everyone believes in your god.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Are you really stupid enough to believe that man has power over God and His prescence? Go pray for forgiveness, you need it. He is not bound by the will of man. What a shameful thing to say. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for your lack of faith in your Father. I am ashamed for you.

faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Only ignorant people blame God. Please, for the love of humanity, don't be ignorant.

okijet
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Quoting bellaamore:

Oh goodness. If i were forced to listen to jesus talk every day, id shoot up a school. And im christian.

what is the diff. if a student is forced to learn math, or about our creator.   really.  nothing. 

IT's still just learning.  calm. down.

okijet
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Quoting faeriemom1972:

Only ignorant people blame God. Please, for the love of humanity, don't be ignorant.

sure, exactly we'll just blame God for being born, taxes, hangnails, school in general, while we're at it, let's all blame God for the air we breathe, that way we don't need to blow up ANYTHING!

TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:43 AM

There is a huge difference. I am completely not okay with an educator teaching my child that an invisible sky giant created all life and that he is watching/judging her.

Not everyone believes in your god. Religion has no place in public school curriculum.

Quoting okijet:

Quoting bellaamore:

what is the diff. if a student is forced to learn math, or about our creator.   really.  nothing. 

IT's still just learning.  calm. down.

Freela
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm really encouraged by the number of Christians on this thread who said that there is a lot more to this issue than public prayer in schools. That kind of restored my faith in humanity for tonight!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I blame the government for taking away our right as parents to discipline our children as we see fit. I will discipline when my child or GodChildren do something they know is wrong right when& where it happened, as I see fit, not when we get home. But if it's something they don't know is wrong, then I take them aside & explain things to them. All this BS of strangers calling CPS when a parent spanks their OWN child is a bunch of crap. Every parent is different & disciplines accordingly. I can understand if the parent is physically ABUSING the child, then yes by all mans call CPS. But don't call them for a spanking. My mother used to beat the dam shit out of me when I was a child. Where was this law back then? Hmm? She would send me to my room with no did, no water, no bathroom privileges after she hit me upside my head, beat me with the belt. I was in 3rd grade & I missed the letter u in the word four. Not to mention that she forced me to study the dictionary during elementary school. & I'm thankful that she made me study it, because I was the to speller in HS. But she had no right to beat me like that. & when I told her that I would call the cops on her, she told me she will give me the ass beating of a lifetime. Really? Wtf kind of parent does that to their child?!?!?!? Go ahead & bash away, I couldn't make this shit up even if I tried.
Bottom line, people need to mine their own business or at least learn the difference between discipline & abuse.
XJetX
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Blah blah blah...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)