Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you haven't figure out why so many people are shooting up schools. well here you go.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Replies (61-70):
okijet
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:47 AM

actually no religion is taught in school, I'm just saying in public school, it's taught and learn or get out. (general ed. ) I mean.   So just to teach anyone about apes, and that is like really dumbing down the audience as lower than the text book it's from.

Apes, sure, I'll go right now and cuddle up to my mommy in the jungle.  SMH.   Oh, and buddah can enlighten me on the new atkins diet he's changed to, since he's got to be about 1500 lbs by now.  Please.

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

There is a huge difference. I am completely not okay with an educator teaching my child that an invisible sky giant created all life and that he is watching/judging her.

Not everyone believes in your god. Religion has no place in public school curriculum.

Quoting okijet:

Quoting bellaamore:

Oh goodness. If i were forced to listen to jesus talk every day, id shoot up a school. And im christian.

what is the diff. if a student is forced to learn math, or about our creator.   really.  nothing. 

IT's still just learning.  calm. down.

bellaamore
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting okijet:

Quoting bellaamore:

Oh goodness. If i were forced to listen to jesus talk every day, id shoot up a school. And im christian.

what is the diff. if a student is forced to learn math, or about our creator.   really.  nothing. 

Churches are for learning about god. There are truency laws enorces students to attend school.if someone would have forced me to listen to "education" about god five days a week when i chose not to, i would have lost my mind.

Not to mention, nt every religion believes the same thing. At all. What a way to confuse a young child- have a baotist teacher teaching a catholic child about their god. 

People like you make me sick. Really.

Btw, it wasnt even a joke. I would have likely shot up my school- at least the people who didnt stop about that stuff. Its not just learning, its indoctrination.

Eta: sorry about typos. Im on a touch screen and not using autocorrect.

RLT2
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:51 AM

This is old. Find new annoying stuff please!

okijet
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:51 AM

hmm, sorry...(wow

letter ''u'',  I didn't understand that either if she went crazy from the missed spelling or was it just she replaced you with (her, past childhood upbringing)  and replaced that anger from her unwittingly horrid abusive past.   Sorry. You or her didn't deserve anything ...

hopefully it's not something she was getting away with, ( I hope not and usually they aren't right when found out)

Quoting Anonymous:

I blame the government for taking away our right as parents to discipline our children as we see fit. I will discipline when my child or GodChildren do something they know is wrong right when& where it happened, as I see fit, not when we get home. But if it's something they don't know is wrong, then I take them aside & explain things to them. All this BS of strangers calling CPS when a parent spanks their OWN child is a bunch of crap. Every parent is different & disciplines accordingly. I can understand if the parent is physically ABUSING the child, then yes by all mans call CPS. But don't call them for a spanking. My mother used to beat the dam shit out of me when I was a child. Where was this law back then? Hmm? She would send me to my room with no did, no water, no bathroom privileges after she hit me upside my head, beat me with the belt. I was in 3rd grade & I missed the letter u in the word four. Not to mention that she forced me to study the dictionary during elementary school. & I'm thankful that she made me study it, because I was the to speller in HS. But she had no right to beat me like that. & when I told her that I would call the cops on her, she told me she will give me the ass beating of a lifetime. Really? Wtf kind of parent does that to their child?!?!?!? Go ahead & bash away, I couldn't make this shit up even if I tried.
Bottom line, people need to mine their own business or at least learn the difference between discipline & abuse.

okijet
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Yes this is all old, and it's outdated, and it should not be exposed to this current time in education dulling down it's children from the truth, but as far as the ape teaching and cro-magnon man, and iron-man, and all that garbage, it was a laugh. ( but that's all it was to me)   I had to feel kind of sorry for the textbook designers, and teachers.

Quoting okijet:

actually no religion is taught in school, I'm just saying in public school, it's taught and learn or get out. (general ed. ) I mean.   So just to teach anyone about apes, and that is like really dumbing down the audience as lower than the text book it's from.

Apes, sure, I'll go right now and cuddle up to my mommy in the jungle.  SMH.   Oh, and buddah can enlighten me on the new atkins diet he's changed to, since he's got to be about 1500 lbs by now.  Please.

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

There is a huge difference. I am completely not okay with an educator teaching my child that an invisible sky giant created all life and that he is watching/judging her.

Not everyone believes in your god. Religion has no place in public school curriculum.

Quoting okijet:

Quoting bellaamore:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Quoting okijet:

Yeah the heifer got away with it. She always had A's & B's in school. I think it's more along the lines of her resenting my father so much that she took it out on me. But that's ok, because I know that karma's a bitch & that when she dies SHE is the one who has to answer for what SHE has done, not me. No worries!! She & I never really had much if a "relationship" & never will. She will never know my children when I have them either. I doubt want to take threw risk of her poisoning their minds about me. She did it to herself. I was blessed. I have a step mother who was the mother figure I deserved & needed. All I can do for the bitch that brought me into this world is pray that God has mercy on her soul. I'm still working on forgiving her. Even though I have come a LONG way, I still have a ways to go. I know that I will eventually & in due time. But I honestly don't care about her. I learned from her how NOT to be, which is a good thing, but where I'm at right now, she can die tomorrow & I won't shed a single tear. Yes, I know that sounds horrible, but lets be honest, I can't love or respect anybody who didn't live or respect me & treated me as an inconvenience & made me feel lower than dirt. No ma'am, honestly, you wouldn't either. My life is a modern day version of Cinderella. Right down to the evil step parent. Yes, my step father molested me, & she never knew & if she did, she didn't do a dam thing about it. But like I said, SHE has to answer for that, not me. I'm still determined to forgive her completely, & working hard to do so. But that doesn't change the fact that she will never know my children, but they'll know my step mom as their grandmother!!!
TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Just like a good Christian. Dismissing proven science and taking cheap shots at the religions beliefs of others because they don't believe in your god.
And I know no religions are taught in public school. That's how it should be.
You saying creationism is just like math is ridiculous.

Quoting okijet:

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Quoting okijet:

Quoting bellaamore:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
okijet
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:16 PM

you're going anon. do  you fear the  mom going on here that will taint your life ? by relaying msgs in your private receive mail here.  It isn't that bad if you are who you say, we all had something horribly wrong in our childhoods.  Really so much of it is wrong and can't be righted, but by God's miracles and prayers we can have a hope and a promise of life forever without lies, hypocrasies, and traps.  We aren't supposed to want to live with no hope.  But at times, some of us have more against us than life allows us to defend. That is my reason for knowing the truth isn't what the world hands us.

ONLY GOD's truth is right.  (no one is righteous, or goes to court in truth. (GOD said this, through the word.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting okijet:

Yeah the heifer got away with it. She always had A's & B's in school. I think it's more along the lines of her resenting my father so much that she took it out on me. But that's ok, because I know that karma's a bitch & that when she dies SHE is the one who has to answer for what SHE has done, not me. No worries!! She & I never really had much if a "relationship" & never will. She will never know my children when I have them either. I doubt want to take threw risk of her poisoning their minds about me. She did it to herself. I was blessed. I have a step mother who was the mother figure I deserved & needed. All I can do for the bitch that brought me into this world is pray that God has mercy on her soul. I'm still working on forgiving her. Even though I have come a LONG way, I still have a ways to go. I know that I will eventually & in due time. But I honestly don't care about her. I learned from her how NOT to be, which is a good thing, but where I'm at right now, she can die tomorrow & I won't shed a single tear. Yes, I know that sounds horrible, but lets be honest, I can't love or respect anybody who didn't live or respect me & treated me as an inconvenience & made me feel lower than dirt. No ma'am, honestly, you wouldn't either. My life is a modern day version of Cinderella. Right down to the evil step parent. Yes, my step father molested me, & she never knew & if she did, she didn't do a dam thing about it. But like I said, SHE has to answer for that, not me. I'm still determined to forgive her completely, & working hard to do so. But that doesn't change the fact that she will never know my children, but they'll know my step mom as their grandmother!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:17 PM

oh for crying out loud.

PhoenixsMommy10
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Ummm.. Not true at all.

I'm pretty sure that God goes to school with every Christian teacher, student, administer, and employee.

School shootings happen because humans make bad decisions. Sometimes these decisions impact the lives of other people. It's just that simple.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured