Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sunday morning is the WORST time to work in a restaurant. Yes, Church People....this is about YOU.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Is anyone else a server/waiter/waitress?...whatever the fuck you wanna call it nowadays.

I can't be the only one who has noticed that people's attitudes when they go out to eat after church, are fucking disgusting. I absolutely despise Sunday mornings. yes...the money is fucking great! Especially when I wear my crucifix necklace:) But the rudeness and complaining are just not worth it to me sometimes..lol.

****I'm aware  that there are plenty of church-goers that are kind and polite...I wait on some of those too...and you are awesome!!! Great tippers as well!!*****

As for the rest of you...yes, you picky, condescending, hypocritical assholes that come in and treat their server like shit, just because they know they can get away with it..since the "customer is always right"....*vomit*...please just fucking sleep in..instead of gettign up early for church. Maybe you will be in a better mood. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Replies (101-107):
smurfbitebug
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:08 AM
What would lead me to assume you give random blow jobs? Because you're just that gross and immature.

But I'm not angry. In fact, I was totally with you until you started boasting about this bullshit. Now.. not so much. Now, I just think you will never have a better job and your life will always be fucked up because you think it's cool to do fucked up shit... like a teenager. That's the image you instilled.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL...what would lead you to assume that I give blowjobs? Well...certainly not for free, anyway. 

I don't really care what you or any other person on here thinks about it. Why are you so angry? Are you remembering times when YOU were a complete ass to a server and wondering now if it was in a restaurant that Jose worked in??? LOL...maybe it WAS you or your S/O that got my special bowl of chowder:)

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Yes.. I know. I did have juvenile, disgusting teenage friends when I was growing up that worked at restaurants and did the disgusting, illegal things you boast about doing.

The difference is, we all grew the fuck up. If you want Jose's STDs, keep giving him blowjobs behind the dumpster. Your customers didn't choose to be his cum dumpster. Ffs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh that's just the tip of the iceberg......

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Illegal as fuck.

Quoting Anonymous:

management where I previously worked was all family. Old family. Old family that can be in a shitty mood and fire a server just to show off their power to a really irate customer. I was in the process of job-hunting anyway.

yes...I am aware of how wrong and nasty it is. When that motherfucker apologizes to ME, then I will gladly admit to my wrong-doing and feel so so bad for it. 

Quoting winkyloafer:

Firing someone for one complaint is more along the lines of poor management if you have been in a place for an extended period. You must have had some shitty supervisors.

That said, not only is it trashy to spit in someone's food but if that's what cost you your job, you deserved it. That's unsanitary and beyond fucked up.

Quoting Anonymous:

yes. It's almost as sick as getting a server fired from her job and causing her to go without food when you just personally didn't like her. Fuck HER family *rolling my eyes*......

I've fucked with someone's food once...and they deserved a lot worse in my opinion

Quoting winkyloafer:

Look, I know that customers can be assholes but even being a cook and having people criticize my dishes, the last thing I would do is put bodily fluids onto someone's food. That is sick as shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

You fuck with my job, you are officially fair game. Don't be intentionally nasty to your servers and it won't happen. I deeply appreciate the "morals" lesson...but I'm good. I will handle it from here. Jose says hello:)

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

A shit dick dripping his "man juice" into a bowl of clam chowder can also get ol' Jose to not only lose his job but possibly seen the closure of a restaurant, too.

This is sick.

So many people deal with the public from servers in restaurants, to cashiers at a grocery store to even health-care workers and every single one of them knows or should know that they'll deal with jerks from time to time.

It sucks and it's a rotten aspect of working in a career field that deals with the public regularly.

But those occasions do not require retaliation and especially something so disgusting.

I used to work in the restaurant industry many years ago and we dealt with a lot of rude customers. Never once would we have ever taken the risk that "Jose" would have. That's akin to seeing a lot of other worker's livelihood go down the shitter because someone pissed you off and you knowingly allowed another worker do something that should land his sorry ass in jail.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not working in a restaurant for fun. It is my JOB. It's how I help support my family. 

With that said...if you come into MY workplace..where I am doing EVERYTHING I can to make your meal as wonderful as possible...which is MY job..and you decide to be an asshole...and then complain on me just to get me introuble because you don't like my tattoo (true story)...then yes, i will fucking let Jose drip his man juice in your clam chowder if I want. You don't fuck with someone's job, unless they are harming you by doing their job. A complaint made to the wrong manager...etc in a restaurant can get a good server fired just because of a managers bad mood. This happens. trust me. 

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

You're dealing with Joe Public, who isn't always friendly and often doesn't have manners. It happens and yes, it sucks.

But it's OK for someone to actually do something as disgusting as spit or "mangle" with someone's food in your eyes because of it?

I am really curious who is going find THIS comment acceptable or funny.

Quoting Anonymous:

I rolled my eyes...I've been waiting for that exact comment. I guarantee it came from someone who is directly addressed in this post....lmao...if they only knew that the kitchen staff in most restaurants is like a little family. You fuck with one, you fuck with all. I don't personally EVER spit in or mangle with someone's food....but I'm not above letting someone else do it if you are really really nasty with me for no reason. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:15 AM

*wipes sweat beads from forehead* oh golly....somebody doesn't like me on the internet. 

Quit being overly dramatic. I did something to ONE customer in 15 years of restaurant work. He deserved it and I would gladly do it again. I don't need a "better" job...don't be silly. I am venting...just like other working moms out there. I make great money AND have insurance through my work. 

I never said anything i did was cool. I am sayign it was justified. The image you have instilled of yourself isn't very flattering either. 

Quoting smurfbitebug:

What would lead me to assume you give random blow jobs? Because you're just that gross and immature.

But I'm not angry. In fact, I was totally with you until you started boasting about this bullshit. Now.. not so much. Now, I just think you will never have a better job and your life will always be fucked up because you think it's cool to do fucked up shit... like a teenager. That's the image you instilled.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL...what would lead you to assume that I give blowjobs? Well...certainly not for free, anyway. 

I don't really care what you or any other person on here thinks about it. Why are you so angry? Are you remembering times when YOU were a complete ass to a server and wondering now if it was in a restaurant that Jose worked in??? LOL...maybe it WAS you or your S/O that got my special bowl of chowder:)

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Yes.. I know. I did have juvenile, disgusting teenage friends when I was growing up that worked at restaurants and did the disgusting, illegal things you boast about doing.

The difference is, we all grew the fuck up. If you want Jose's STDs, keep giving him blowjobs behind the dumpster. Your customers didn't choose to be his cum dumpster. Ffs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Illegal as fuck.

Quoting Anonymous:

management where I previously worked was all family. Old family. Old family that can be in a shitty mood and fire a server just to show off their power to a really irate customer. I was in the process of job-hunting anyway.

yes...I am aware of how wrong and nasty it is. When that motherfucker apologizes to ME, then I will gladly admit to my wrong-doing and feel so so bad for it. 

Quoting winkyloafer:

Firing someone for one complaint is more along the lines of poor management if you have been in a place for an extended period. You must have had some shitty supervisors.

That said, not only is it trashy to spit in someone's food but if that's what cost you your job, you deserved it. That's unsanitary and beyond fucked up.

Quoting Anonymous:

yes. It's almost as sick as getting a server fired from her job and causing her to go without food when you just personally didn't like her. Fuck HER family *rolling my eyes*......

I've fucked with someone's food once...and they deserved a lot worse in my opinion

Quoting winkyloafer:

Look, I know that customers can be assholes but even being a cook and having people criticize my dishes, the last thing I would do is put bodily fluids onto someone's food. That is sick as shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

You fuck with my job, you are officially fair game. Don't be intentionally nasty to your servers and it won't happen. I deeply appreciate the "morals" lesson...but I'm good. I will handle it from here. Jose says hello:)

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

A shit dick dripping his "man juice" into a bowl of clam chowder can also get ol' Jose to not only lose his job but possibly seen the closure of a restaurant, too.

This is sick.

So many people deal with the public from servers in restaurants, to cashiers at a grocery store to even health-care workers and every single one of them knows or should know that they'll deal with jerks from time to time.

It sucks and it's a rotten aspect of working in a career field that deals with the public regularly.

But those occasions do not require retaliation and especially something so disgusting.

I used to work in the restaurant industry many years ago and we dealt with a lot of rude customers. Never once would we have ever taken the risk that "Jose" would have. That's akin to seeing a lot of other worker's livelihood go down the shitter because someone pissed you off and you knowingly allowed another worker do something that should land his sorry ass in jail.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not working in a restaurant for fun. It is my JOB. It's how I help support my family. 

With that said...if you come into MY workplace..where I am doing EVERYTHING I can to make your meal as wonderful as possible...which is MY job..and you decide to be an asshole...and then complain on me just to get me introuble because you don't like my tattoo (true story)...then yes, i will fucking let Jose drip his man juice in your clam chowder if I want. You don't fuck with someone's job, unless they are harming you by doing their job. A complaint made to the wrong manager...etc in a restaurant can get a good server fired just because of a managers bad mood. This happens. trust me. 

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

You're dealing with Joe Public, who isn't always friendly and often doesn't have manners. It happens and yes, it sucks.

But it's OK for someone to actually do something as disgusting as spit or "mangle" with someone's food in your eyes because of it?

Quoting Anonymous:

I rolled my eyes...I've been waiting for that exact comment. I guarantee it came from someone who is directly addressed in this post....lmao...if they only knew that the kitchen staff in most restaurants is like a little family. You fuck with one, you fuck with all. I don't personally EVER spit in or mangle with someone's food....but I'm not above letting someone else do it if you are really really nasty with me for no reason. 

smurfbitebug
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:21 AM
Lol you act like I'm fucking attacking you, when in reality I'm just having a conversation with you. I know, I know.. if it isn't what you want to hear I must be frothing at the mouth over here. *slobber slobber*

Overly dramatic, my ass.

Quoting Anonymous:

*wipes sweat beads from forehead* oh golly....somebody doesn't like me on the internet. 

Quit being overly dramatic. I did something to ONE customer in 15 years of restaurant work. He deserved it and I would gladly do it again. I don't need a "better" job...don't be silly. I am venting...just like other working moms out there. I make great money AND have insurance through my work. 

I never said anything i did was cool. I am sayign it was justified. The image you have instilled of yourself isn't very flattering either. 

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Illegal as fuck.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting winkyloafer:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting winkyloafer:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

This is sick.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Quoting Anonymous:

Jenniy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:28 AM
I had the luck of my store being on the most popular street in town and a block away from a Catholic Church..... by the end of every shift I was ready to kill people. Drive thru wrapped around the building, line out the door for in store and 90% of the customers were asshats. I had people wait in line for 15 minutes and the entire time see the PACKED dining room then get PISSED when they can't find a table. One lady told me to kick people out so she could sit down...

Quoting Devious333:

Lmao I worked at McDonalds when I was younger and Lent SUCKED! So many damned fish sandwiches!

Quoting Jenniy:

I hated working at Long John Silver's during Lent!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Ohmigosh

Quoting winkyloafer:

When I waited tables, kids would actually go and take the tips off of tables that had just left and their parents did nothing about it. Ugh, I detested working Sundays.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:45 AM
I'm scared, you guys! (outsider looking in on your conversation)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Illegal as fuck.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting winkyloafer:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting winkyloafer:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

This is sick.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Quoting Anonymous:

Lizardannie1966
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:02 AM

We don't see that type of attire too often on church goers out here in the southwest. For many, it's more relaxed attire and unless the church goers either brought in their Bible to the restaurant and/or began giving an actual sermon from the booth, you wouldn't know *who* the ruder restaurant patrons were.

Honestly, the OP has either been trolling IMO or if not, she's got a few screws loose to think it's OK for a co-worker to put his "man juice (her words for it)" into the soup of a customer who ticked her off.

I'm hoping she's only trolling.

Quoting luckystars2012:

I live in the bible belt, and it's VERY obvious who has just come from church. I'm talking deep south foofy dress and matching huge brimmed floppy hat, matching purse, and white gloves.

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

You shouldn't be mistreated by anyone, no matter where you work.

But unless they're sitting there with their Bibles in front of them, how do you know all of the rude ones are the Christians coming in after Sunday morning services?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)