Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you let your pets sleep in your bed??

Posted by   + Show Post
I have 3 dogs- a chihuahua, a weiner dog, and a golden retriever... The 2 little dogs sleep in my bed and they're bed hogs I swear... The chihuahua is at my feet and the wiener dog has to sleep between Dh and I...
The golden retriever is pretty much my daughters dog and he sleeps in her bed.. We actually had to buy her a full size bed because he is so big he would push her out of bed at night... He has to have a pillow and be covered up or he won't settle down and go to sleep.....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Replies (31-40):
Vipergirl22
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Yes, they sleep on our bed. Honestly I wouldn't know if they got on it til I woke up. The only one I would find out about is my dh's cat and that is because she will sleep right by my head but not on the pillow. The other two cats my boys, they sleep at the foot of the bed.

firefly63701
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:53 AM

My dog gets in at the top of the bed the burrows down under the blakets to the foot.

LucyHarper
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:54 AM

No, that would make sex pretty awkward. Our springer spaniel sleeps on my 13 year old sisters bed (I'm the guardian of my siblings), our german shepherd sleeps in my sons room on the floor, and our pitbull sleeps in the hallway.

Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:56 AM

When my puppy is older, she can sleep in my room, but not ON MY BED, lmao.

RiotousDigits
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

No.  I don't think taking the fish to bed would be very good for him.  He's not terribly cuddly anyway.

Hi_Rae
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Who wouldn't want to cuddle with this cute face?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Readyforbaby2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:57 AM

I have a Siberian Husky and when she sleeps she is in my bed, but mostly during the night she gets in and out of bed checking on the house. She is an amazing dog, she loves to sleep under the blanket.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Not saying i don't agree with you, but bed bugs don't hitch rides on the family pets.

If they did, then they'd probably be on you too.

Quoting manicMOM_DLC:

i think thats gross.

seriously.

but I wont get in my bed unless I've showered and put on clean clothes. 

what if they get fleas?  or bring in bed bugs.  or track in something nasty on their paws? 

jjchick75
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:57 AM

My chihuahua sleeps with us but the husky doesn't. She doesn't like to sleep in our bed, she'd rather sleep in the floor lol. 

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this
One of my cats sleeps at my feet and the other one sleeps ON me...and usually my kids make an appearance as well...luckily I sleep on the wall side...my poor SO usually ends up hanging on by a thread, haha...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)