Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

your mutt is not a purebred. edit to add

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 107 Replies

And giving it a cute name like malti-poo or labradoodle or puggle won't change that.  It's a mix breed, pure and simple.  Probably from some backyard breeder or puppy mill.  Yea, yea  some people rescue and blah blah, but a vast majority of these so called hybrids are from puppy mills and backyard breeders.

It pisses me off.  It shows your ignorance.

http://shibashake.com/dog/truth-designer-dogs-hybrid-dog

"There is now a backlash against designer dogs or hybrid dogs because they have become very popular and are now a big money making business.

This has attracted many unscrupulous breeders, including puppy mills and backyard breeders who are only in it to make money from us.

These puppy factories often keep their dogs in harsh and cruel conditions, and only use them as puppy producers.

They do not care to health test or temperament test their dogs. As a result, the puppies produced inherit the health and temperament issues of their parents. These puppies then turn up in pet stores or online stores."

"Therefore, designer dogs are not automatically bad and there is nothing wrong with them as long as they are properly bred."

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:19 AM
13 moms liked this

xanax, zoloft, valium, prozac

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:19 AM
4 moms liked this

And this concerns us how, exactly? I really don't care where someone got their pet, so long as its a forever pet. You can get off your flimsy soap box and start caring about things that actually matter if you want to rant about something...

mommamaggi
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this

lol Wow... just... why the fuck do you care what people call their pets?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Lol its still a dog and its still cute.. i got a shipoo and its the most adorable thing
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:21 AM
My mom has a puggle and she's so loveable and fat. We aren't sure where she came from (the people who had her rehomed her) but that doesn't matter, she is still an amazing dog.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:21 AM

I care where they get their pet becuase buying from puppy mills and backyard breeder perpetuates them existing.  Ever seen a puppy mill? 

Quoting Anonymous:

And this concerns us how, exactly? I really don't care where someone got their pet, so long as its a forever pet. You can get off your flimsy soap box and start caring about things that actually matter if you want to rant about something...

mommamaggi
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:22 AM
5 moms liked this

I had a bullshit once... true story. 

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:22 AM

lmao

Quoting Amybelle:

xanax, zoloft, valium, prozac

BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:22 AM
I had a Chihuahua a peekapoo a pit a weenie dog and a yorkie.

I dgaf what anyone thinks. I loves my mutt as much as my purebreds and he lived a long happy life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:22 AM

That doesn't explain why you give a fuck about what they call their dog... 

Quoting Anonymous:

I care where they get their pet becuase buying from puppy mills and backyard breeder perpetuates them existing.  Ever seen a puppy mill? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN