Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Moms who chose child molester over their children...

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:18 AM
  • 18 Replies

Why?? Just.. Why?

I know of at least 2 women who have chosen to be with a child molester/child rapist over their own children. It baffles me why.

First woman I was friends with through another friend and later learned the details. Apparently, she had to decide whether she wanted to be with a man, or have her children taken away. CPS told her to keep the man away from the kids, but she let him move in with her AND her children. Kids = POOF from her. I never even knew she had kids when I first met her. She never said anything about it. Until I started to complain to my DH about her posting so much on facebook about how she loves her animals. She would say things like "Do you know why I love my animals more than most people? Because they only want to be loved and don't judge" HELLO? What about your KIDS??

Second woman was DH's ex. He was already in a relationship with her and had strong feelings for her when he found out her ex (Husband, divorce not filed yet) was in prison for raping her daughter. She stayed with him when the accusations, rape kit, etc where going on, left her kids with her mom to be with this man. After he went to prison, she went back to her kids (even though custody was granted to the grandmother). NOW I see SHE TOOK HIM BACK AND LEFT HER KIDS ONCE AGAIN!!!!! This woman is almost 40.

WHY?

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:19 AM

That's one thing that I will never understand. 

MissMia22
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:21 AM
I am one of those kids...the pos pled guilty to molesting me and another sister and she is still with him...now I havd custody of my baby sister and get to relive it again because it will be brought up in court again...he caused her to lose not just me, but all of the kids (except 2 who still communicate with her) and my children.

I will never understand it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:23 AM

my dad did this to me. my cousin moved in with us because his mom died and he molested me for three years. when my mom finally found out there was tons of drama, he got taken a way, to where i don't know. but when he came back my dad wanted him to live with us again. thank god for my mom. a few months later mom and dad divorced, he got his own place and had my cousin move in with him. i don't understand how anyone can chose their childs abuser over the child.

Icpjuggalette
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:25 AM

Idk, if i knew i would tell you. My mom did that to my siblings and i and i will never get over it.

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:27 AM
It's sick...they are just as twisted as the chimo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aleta775
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:30 AM

I don't know. I don't understand it and I never will. It sickens me. 

bi-polarmommy
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:36 AM
1 mom liked this

women who do this are f*cktards and do not deserve the title of "mother"

lilmomma_1205
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:38 AM
I don't understand it either!! My father is currently in prison & a registered sex offender; I'm his victim... before he went in, he remarried & the woman gave up her two children so she could be with him! It's disgusting!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:39 AM

Dunno, but my mother was the one who molested me from age 4 to 16.  I didn't mind that so much, but my father was horribly physically abusive.  I walked around with welts and bruises my entire youth.  I begged my mother to leave him and she wouldn't.  They have been married 50 years now.

sophiesister2
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:40 AM
I cant understand that at all. In most inatances i dont want to judge but really this is pretty cut and dry if you pick a child molester over your kid your a pos
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)