Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Mother in law or boyfriends Mother? It seems like any man i have been with i do not like there mother

And does Your so know How u feel ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Mil and I have our problems. We don't care for each other but she did come over around Christmas to give us all gifts. And she actually got me something too. Dh knows how I feel. He doesn't say anything though
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:02 AM

we tried that for awhile. then she started "trying to kill herself" again and had to just cut all ties. she did that all of dh's life for attention. she is a nurse, you can be damn sure if that bitch really wanted to die she would know how to do it. i cant have my kids around someone like that. and i cant have it messing with dh's head. whenever he would get to good place within himself she would pull that shit again and it really messed with him. good riddens bitch...see ya never!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Pretty much this.... Minus the fact we still talk to her sometimes

Quoting Anonymous:

neither of us like her. she was not a mother. she is unstable and put dh through hell. for a couple years after ds was born we tried to have a relationship with her but soon realized she is toxic and not some one we want around our children. we have had no contact with her crazy ass for three years, thank god!

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:02 AM

Love my mil and considering how I met her Im the only woman she liked instantly. She didnt like any of dh girlfriends and totally disliked dh exwife. So i got it made with her.

dollface929
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Wow . Sounds like my mil and shes really jealous of anybody that has nice things or even a little bit of money. Shes a filthy nasty pig , she thinks i try to be “better" bc i pay my way in life and care about how my kid is dressed ect...

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

I don't know her other than she seems to be greedy :/ We haven't met face to face and she was disappointed when she found out he was marrying a white girl(which I understand a little). She always talks about how she doesn't have enough money, and my DH hates it so he doesn't call home anymore :(

5PointedHuman
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Sadly, she's deceased. I would have liked very much to have met her. She was an alcoholic, and drank herself to death when he not yet 2

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Love my MIL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:04 AM

no i cant stand my mil and she knows it. when she tried to start dramam between her 2 sons ( her fave. of course is not my dh) me and her tied in it. and i laid down the law sitting in her living room needless to say when dh got home she called him over and went to "telling" on me to him and that crap didnt work either. so back over i went to finish telling her just what a P.O.s. she is and i was f***((( done with her stupid a@@ so on and so on but she no knows and she walks around me with her hat in her hand. she know not to F*** with my DH

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:04 AM
Technically yes...however he is deceased so it doesn't matter. They wanted me to remain their daughter.

Quoting StevieMarie:

yeah, huh? SO your dh is legally your brother?

Quoting wannabpregnant:

huh?

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

I love my MIL...her and my father in law legally adopted me.

I have never not gotten along with someone's family.

babyboy117
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Yes, she is sweet. We do bump heads at times. But nothing major.
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:07 AM
I strongly dislike my mil. Dh only tolerates talking to her because his 11 yr old sister is still trapped there. Mil has a lot if mental issues :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN