Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm starting to think...

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:10 AM
  • 78 Replies
I've done something to offend people in this group. I've tried to be nothing but nice to people. I'm just a generally nice person and it's pretty hard to upset me, but it seems like no matter what I say someone has something rude to say back to me. Seriously, I could say "I have 3 kids" and someone would reply with "you whore!! I bet you're on pa too!!".

Why? If you know who I am and you're one of the ones who are constantly rude to me...what did I do? Please tell me because I'm clueless.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicky2911
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:13 AM
1 mom liked this

ummm bump because it sounds like you really need to know?.... sorry it bothers you so much but remember there are people in your life who are much more important than the mean chicks on here....

babyboy117
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:16 AM
2 moms liked this
I have no clue who you are.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:16 AM

I would ignore it...thats just how things can be on here. I really wouldn't take it to heart.

wannabpregnant
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this
this is confessions. not sure why that gives them a right to be rude, but when asked the same question shortly after joining, that was the answer i was given lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this
there's a ton of woman on here who assume that if you have a lot of kids, or you were/are a teen mom, or blah blah blah... that you MUST be on PA.
hell, there have been food posts, like "need good crock pot recipes" that get the snarky "you're on PA, huh?" or "are you buying/did you buy the food with food stamps?".
rlk121909
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Ha don't get me started on having three kids. I posted about what type of car to get and it got to the point one women told me if i think I'm too young for a mini van I'm too young for three kids and I also heard I want my children dead because my almost two year old (will be 2 in less than a month is forward faced and I plan to forward face my second when she's about 18 months before my next baby is due so she and her sister can keep Each other entertained. People are just rude.
DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Oh, I know that and I don't give the people here a second thought irl, but it just gets irritating when every post or comment I make I get jumped all over. Obviously I've offended someone and I'd like to know what I said/did so I can apologize.

Quoting Nicky2911:

ummm bump because it sounds like you really need to know?.... sorry it bothers you so much but remember there are people in your life who are much more important than the mean chicks on here....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:19 AM
I figure a lot of people don't. That's why it confuses me. I stay pretty quiet, but somebody out there hates me.

Quoting babyboy117:

I have no clue who you are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_coldcoffee_
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:19 AM
2 moms liked this

haters gonna hate, you cant please everyone :)

lalaboosh
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:19 AM
2 moms liked this

This. It's dumb, but that's what the group is I guess. I thought it was a place to confess things, but it's only a place to confess things if you want to be bashed to hell.

Quoting wannabpregnant:

this is confessions. not sure why that gives them a right to be rude, but when asked the same question shortly after joining, that was the answer i was given lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN