Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I've done something to offend people in this group. I've tried to be nothing but nice to people. I'm just a generally nice person and it's pretty hard to upset me, but it seems like no matter what I say someone has something rude to say back to me. Seriously, I could say "I have 3 kids" and someone would reply with "you whore!! I bet you're on pa too!!".

Why? If you know who I am and you're one of the ones who are constantly rude to me...what did I do? Please tell me because I'm clueless.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I have no idea who you even are, so you couldn't have offended me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:28 AM

Well, are you on pa? 

DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:29 AM
Lol yes!! Maybe we have the same hater lol.

Quoting Amybelle:

Most likely, I have a cpl like that, they snark-anon & then anon-agree with their anon-snark......lol

Quoting DevinAnnesmom:

Yup, they do. I'm starting to wonder if it's always the same person though because of the way they talk kwim?

Quoting Amybelle:

I'm guessing they post anon................they are completely insignificant and unimportant. Don't worry about them, Ignore them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:29 AM
No

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, are you on pa? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
copperked
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I honestly think there are just a handful of trolls on here who like finding people to be rude to. Ignore them. They're just here to entertain themselves by annoying others. Most of the people on here are actually pretty nice and enjoy the socialization.

DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:31 AM
I really do think so. At first I just thought it was random anons, but I've started noticing their manner of "talking" and it's always the same.

Quoting babyboy117:

You think the same person is following your posts and bashing you? I had that happen to me recently. The same person kept coming in my post just ripping me to shreds. I think people come in here with the agenda to bully. Don't sweat it. They are not worth it.

Quoting DevinAnnesmom:

I figure a lot of people don't. That's why it confuses me. I stay pretty quiet, but somebody out there hates me.

Quoting babyboy117:

I have no clue who you are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christina259
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:31 AM

Quoting babyboy117:

You think the same person is following your posts and bashing you? I had that happen to me recently. The same person kept coming in my post just ripping me to shreds. I think people come in here with the agenda to bully. Don't sweat it. They are not worth it.

Quoting DevinAnnesmom:

I figure a lot of people don't. That's why it confuses me. I stay pretty quiet, but somebody out there hates me.

Quoting babyboy117:

I have no clue who you are.

I'm not the OP but in my reply to her above, I mentioned a time I was on here and noticed another post was getting attacked this way. I also  noticed that there was one person in particular that kept replying over and over. She was the worst offender of all of them and it seemed like others just started following suit.

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:33 AM
1 mom liked this

That's just this group. Don't take it personally.

greenhazel96
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Bitches have to much time on their hands and have nothing better to do but to make stupid comments. Dont take it personally, their so bored with themselves they do it because they think its funny. Just feel sorry for them because they dont have anything better to do than to make stupid comments that dont relate to anything. Really they just look stupid and embaress themselves so pay no mind to them hun.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Ignore the Anon Twats......

They wouldn't dare say anything like that to you under their SN................

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)