Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've done something to offend people in this group. I've tried to be nothing but nice to people. I'm just a generally nice person and it's pretty hard to upset me, but it seems like no matter what I say someone has something rude to say back to me. Seriously, I could say "I have 3 kids" and someone would reply with "you whore!! I bet you're on pa too!!".

Why? If you know who I am and you're one of the ones who are constantly rude to me...what did I do? Please tell me because I'm clueless.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Replies (41-50):
amyleigh80
by Amy... on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Pay attention to the ones that are kind to you. Don't focus on the ones who are not.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
spicy_n_sweet
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:29 AM

Why would you take people who spout shit off like that seriously enough to let it bother you. 

Really, think about it. Why take them seriously, why let it bother you...unless of course something they say hits close to home and gets to you. If it doesn't though, why let it bother you.

FTR: I have no idea who you are.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:31 AM

Welcome to CM! That's how it works here. You're not the only one it happens too, don't let it get to you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:33 AM
It's funny how you condense it into this neat little paragraph. Suddenly your reasons for turning them around changed. Now it's about keeping them entertained? I thought you had ADHD and just couldn't manage being a parent to 3 kids before you're old enough to even rent a car without a real adult present? Oh no, the kids are upset! I might not be able to pay attention to drive! Good thing you're talking those college/GED courses, unfortunately they don't come with any common sense training.

Have a lovely evening!!

Quoting rlk121909:

Ha don't get me started on having three kids. I posted about what type of car to get and it got to the point one women told me if i think I'm too young for a mini van I'm too young for three kids and I also heard I want my children dead because my almost two year old (will be 2 in less than a month is forward faced and I plan to forward face my second when she's about 18 months before my next baby is due so she and her sister can keep Each other entertained. People are just rude.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:34 AM
People just like to be mean on this site. No big deal. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:34 AM
First rule of Cafemom: thou shalt not complain about Cafemom or its members, or what they say to you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:35 AM
CMers don't discriminate- we hate all people equally.

Quoting Anonymous:

People just like to be mean on this site. No big deal. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:36 AM

Its the site as a whole. Most of these women are bored housewives who cant talk back to their husbands, moms, dads, etc or get no attention from their husbands, moms, dads, kids, etc.so they come on here to take their anger and frustrations out on other women to make themselves feel better. Some who havent even done anything to them. I understand completely. Its Cafemom though. You take the good with the bad and just keep it movin.

rrs256
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Some people here think that the sun shines out their behind and nothing they can do is wrong. Yet everyone else that isn't doing things those said people's ways, then they must be wrong in every way. Don't take it to heart. There are plenty of nice people on here just ignore the rest (it's high school drama).

DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Lol no, I don't know who you are, but you seem nice enough to me :-)

Quoting momoftwo0406:

It's just this group. Some of the women you just have to blow off they are sad in their little lives so they think bashing someone is ok.

I have no clue who you are btw. Do you know me? Women here don't like me too but I'm a bitch lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured