Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I've done something to offend people in this group. I've tried to be nothing but nice to people. I'm just a generally nice person and it's pretty hard to upset me, but it seems like no matter what I say someone has something rude to say back to me. Seriously, I could say "I have 3 kids" and someone would reply with "you whore!! I bet you're on pa too!!".

Why? If you know who I am and you're one of the ones who are constantly rude to me...what did I do? Please tell me because I'm clueless.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Replies (71-78):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:59 PM
They can, just report the personal attacks and make sure you don't have any they can report.

Quoting rlk121909:

Yea that sounds right. Like me posting about someone being an ass to me and they saw my sn and were Nasty again. Ugh people need their anons taken away.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like you pissed off some of the stalkers.  If you notice, people are constantly bitching and are pissed off because people post anonymously.  Those people ARE the stalkers.  They can't stand it the anonymous people because if someone says something to piss them off, they will follow behind you being rude and nasty no matter what you say. Like you said, you could say "I have 3 kids" and they would rag on you.

Do yourself a favor and start posting Anon.  There are way too many people with mental illness and/or stalking problems and it's just not worth the hassle. There are many of us who will only post anonymously and this is the reason. I just had some idiot rag on me this morning because I was Anon.  It cracks me up because it's ALWAYS the same people who complain about the anons. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Girl you didn't do a thing their are people on here with messed up perspectives and even messier lives so they take it out on someone they don't know. I just laugh for the most part and then post a snarky reply to whatever it is that they said.

rlk121909
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:20 PM
No I might cuss or something but I never attack the women like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

They can, just report the personal attacks and make sure you don't have any they can report.

Quoting rlk121909:

Yea that sounds right. Like me posting about someone being an ass to me and they saw my sn and were Nasty again. Ugh people need their anons taken away.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like you pissed off some of the stalkers.  If you notice, people are constantly bitching and are pissed off because people post anonymously.  Those people ARE the stalkers.  They can't stand it the anonymous people because if someone says something to piss them off, they will follow behind you being rude and nasty no matter what you say. Like you said, you could say "I have 3 kids" and they would rag on you.

Do yourself a favor and start posting Anon.  There are way too many people with mental illness and/or stalking problems and it's just not worth the hassle. There are many of us who will only post anonymously and this is the reason. I just had some idiot rag on me this morning because I was Anon.  It cracks me up because it's ALWAYS the same people who complain about the anons. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:27 PM

I personally think the entire group should be anon.  That would solve the stalker problem and people would all just really say what they thought and stop pretending. 

Quoting rlk121909:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:28 PM

I only report those with their screen names.  If you don't like anons, why do you post in this group?  I don't get it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rlk121909:

Quoting Anonymous:

beachbabies6
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

maybe its that time of the month around here ! lol , dont let it bother you

KTU
by Kim on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this

My guess would be because they can hide behind a computer screen. IMO, the whole "anonymous" thing gives people a set of balls they really don't have. I mean, come on, if you are going to be a bitch, at least own it!

DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Yeah, you've always been nice to me :-) I usually ignore rude comments. I actually don't know if I CAN be mean lol. I try sometimes and still come across as too nice.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I've never been rude to you. Sometimes I swear being nice doesn't pay in this group so I'm not trying anymore. I will not go out of my way to be nasty to people for no reason, but I will not ignore a rude comment directed towards to me. Provocations and all bets are off. Maybe one day I'll learn to ignore it, who knows.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)