Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He Burned it !

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

HELP!

A friend had this happen to her  ,shes very sad and I am not sure how to help her . See she is pagan not sure what kind  , i know shes a solitary practitioner . well shes had her BOS (book of shadows ) it had everything in it from her dreams to spells and things shes learned and amazing things sees seen even had a feather from a white dove that flew by her and dropped its feather it landed in her hand that same hour her cousin passed she thought it was gift . Theses were things about her apart of her drawings every thing from the past 20 years well her now EX Boyfriend got mad at her and Burned it ! His reason was cause she was not wanting to go drinking that night that's why he got pissed at her . 

My Question is What do i do for her , how do i help her  ? she feels like her heart and soul been torn asunder , anything will be helpful 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:29 AM

No one ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:30 AM
2 moms liked this

Tell her never to associate with that asshole again.

horseap
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:32 AM

They dont have an appropriate sweetpea for this =/

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh she cut that man out of her life so fast blocked everything about him , his cell ,his house phone ,  FB page after she told everyone on it what he did to her and called his folks and told them too . 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:33 AM

Get her a new book and tell her that while she has lost some things she can view this as a cleansing of sorts and start fresh 

AnnieMcD
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:35 AM
1 mom liked this
This. And then, if you can, maybe get her a nice new blank Book of Shadows so she can start again. Remind her that all things have an end and a new beginning and that while her old book was full of important stuff it's all still in her heart. The Goddess tells us "that which you cannot find within, you shall never find without." All that she had she still holds within her heart.

you are a good friend. Blessings and light to you both.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amyleigh80
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:37 AM
Get her a new book. Write the first story for her. Tell her that fate would have it that a new book begin in her life. Tell her that through tragedy comes great strength and that even though the words and feelings she had written down her soul will never forget the experiences she has had. Tell her to fill as many pages as she can with things from the previous book that she remembers and then tell her not to be sad about the things she does not because the first stories to come to her mind are the most important.

And finally, tell her to leave that guy, with such disregard for her private and most precious thoughts he is not worth a moment more on this earth.....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GigantaursMommy
by MrsAwesomePants on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Did she throat punch that mother f*cker? He sure as sh*t deserved it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:39 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Get her a new book and tell her that while she has lost some things she can view this as a cleansing of sorts and start fresh 

Thank you ! i'll take her to my book maker , the woman hand makes all her books right down to the paper it self and even tans the leather truely a gifted woman . 

mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:39 AM

A past Book of Shadows is irreplaceable. She needs to dump the douche and try to move on with her life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)