Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He Burned it !

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

HELP!

A friend had this happen to her  ,shes very sad and I am not sure how to help her . See she is pagan not sure what kind  , i know shes a solitary practitioner . well shes had her BOS (book of shadows ) it had everything in it from her dreams to spells and things shes learned and amazing things sees seen even had a feather from a white dove that flew by her and dropped its feather it landed in her hand that same hour her cousin passed she thought it was gift . Theses were things about her apart of her drawings every thing from the past 20 years well her now EX Boyfriend got mad at her and Burned it ! His reason was cause she was not wanting to go drinking that night that's why he got pissed at her . 

My Question is What do i do for her , how do i help her  ? she feels like her heart and soul been torn asunder , anything will be helpful 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:28 AM
Replies (11-12):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:43 AM

Quoting mattiehatter:

A past Book of Shadows is irreplaceable. She needs to dump the douche and try to move on with her life.

Oh she did , she threw him out that very hour and called me and my so to make sure he did not try to come back , we stayed the whole night with her .

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I am watching my friend sleep on the sofa at my house tonight. it is the first night in two days shes slept  , shes been having a hard time . I am glad I suggested to stay with me a few days , then we're gonna go back clean it spiritually and physically , she wants to remove all traces of the guy and i am gonna help her as best i can .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)