Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

haven't felt like this in a while

Posted by   + Show Post
I can't wait for my daughter and boyfriend to wake up so they can leave and I can sleep!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Replies (11-16):
Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:56 AM

Yes, I hear you.  Mine all just left.......time to get some zzzzzzz's. I had so little sleep last night I can't even begin to describe it. I am looking forward to a little snooze.  I say if someone judges me for sleeping and going back to bed, too bad.  LOL.  I have no babies in my home anymore, I had 1.5 hours of sleep, the house is quiet and dark and I am going to use it for my advantage...yeah baby.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

He's got to go to work and my daughter is in kindergarten. A good friend just moved next door so her daughter picks up mine and walks her to the bus stop and 20mins later my boyfriend is out the door and I can lay down.

Quoting Thelmama:

Waiting for my kids to go to school and then I am going to lay down.  I did not sleep well last night, insomnia.  But they are school age, so they will soon be out the door and I can hopefully get some extra sleep since I have had less than 2 hours last night.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Do they have jobs or school?

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I spread out and take up the whole bed.........sleep right smack dab in the middle.......which is the most comfy part of the bed. LOL

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

Isnt it awesome when you can sleep on the other side!!! lol

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

I can use all 3 pillows and lay on whatever side of the bed I want. Heaven.

Really I just want my boyfriend to leave. Aniyah can stay :-)

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Ha!!!!!!!!!

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:59 AM
30 mins and I'll be in dream land too! 35 weeks pregnant and I can't get comfortable unless I'm in bed alone so I don't sleep much at night either.

Quoting Thelmama:

Yes, I hear you.  Mine all just left.......time to get some zzzzzzz's. I had so little sleep last night I can't even begin to describe it. I am looking forward to a little snooze.  I say if someone judges me for sleeping and going back to bed, too bad.  LOL.  I have no babies in my home anymore, I had 1.5 hours of sleep, the house is quiet and dark and I am going to use it for my advantage...yeah baby.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

He's got to go to work and my daughter is in kindergarten. A good friend just moved next door so her daughter picks up mine and walks her to the bus stop and 20mins later my boyfriend is out the door and I can lay down.

Quoting Thelmama:

Waiting for my kids to go to school and then I am going to lay down.  I did not sleep well last night, insomnia.  But they are school age, so they will soon be out the door and I can hopefully get some extra sleep since I have had less than 2 hours last night.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:01 AM

awwww congrats.  I remember those days.  Hopefully baby will not wake up .  LOL.  My kids had radar when I was pregnant with them......my sleep time was their jungle gym time and it felt like they were playing jump rope with the umbilical cord are using my bladder as a trampoline.  LOL LOL LOL

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

30 mins and I'll be in dream land too! 35 weeks pregnant and I can't get comfortable unless I'm in bed alone so I don't sleep much at night either.

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Quoting Thelmama:

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Yes!! She's like that at night but I'm usually clear for daytime sleeping because she got it all out at night.

Quoting Thelmama:

awwww congrats.  I remember those days.  Hopefully baby will not wake up .  LOL.  My kids had radar when I was pregnant with them......my sleep time was their jungle gym time and it felt like they were playing jump rope with the umbilical cord are using my bladder as a trampoline.  LOL LOL LOL

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Quoting Thelmama:

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Squeeeee!!!! All the pillows & blankets, laying however we want.....

pillow

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

I can use all 3 pillows and lay on whatever side of the bed I want. Heaven.

Really I just want my boyfriend to leave. Aniyah can stay :-)

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Ha!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured