Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have herpes

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
And I wish my husband would understand that when i have a rare break out that it takes a few days and it is hurtful. Does anyone deal with this and how can i explain to make him understand its painful and it hard to even want to have sex. He's all shity this morning because he hasn't gotten sex in 5 days. Well i was on my period and then broke out.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:49 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:05 AM
I can but I asked him if he wanted that he said no he wants sex

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Blow him then. ... Wait can you??

I get an occassional outbreak but I get a sore on my nose of all fucking places and that shit hurts so bad, I can't imagine getting it anywhere as delicate as a vag

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:09 AM
1 mom liked this
A man turned down a bj? Wtf lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I asked him if he wanted that he said no he wants sex

Quoting JakesMom712:

Give him head.

JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Well then I guess he's shit outta luck.

Quoting Anonymous:

I asked him if he wanted that he said no he wants sex

Quoting JakesMom712:

Give him head.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I do too. It sucks big time! Im actually super shocked that your hubby even WANTS to have sex while youre having an outbreak. My dh and I have been together 15 yrs and hes never gotten it, as far as I know Ive never given it to anyone and Ive had it for 20 years. BUT, Ive never had sex with anyone at any time during a breakout, or if I even just SENSE an outbreak coming. Also, for your sake you shouldnt have sex during an outbreak, the friction on the sores/blisters isnt good.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:27 AM

I break out every month when I get my period, I deal with the same thing.. dh doesn't understand how painful it is, but he doesn't get upset like he use to, he just asks if we can do it yet. lollol

I hate this plague I'm cursed with... I was raped and contracted it after it happened, I found out when dh and I were dating and I was afraid he would leave me. it's a constant reminder of what happened and something I am stuck with for life, it took a very long time for me to accept it and be able to talk about it.... I didn't break out at all for years and now it's monthly... as far as we know he doesn't have it, if he does he doesn't break out.... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:29 AM
I don't think he wants sex while I'm on it but its like dude I've told you i can't but he keeps saying i need loving. I told him i will its not like i don't want to but right now its not even a question of it right now for me. Hope that makes sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

I do too. It sucks big time! Im actually super shocked that your hubby even WANTS to have sex while youre having an outbreak. My dh and I have been together 15 yrs and hes never gotten it, as far as I know Ive never given it to anyone and Ive had it for 20 years. BUT, Ive never had sex with anyone at any time during a breakout, or if I even just SENSE an outbreak coming. Also, for your sake you shouldnt have sex during an outbreak, the friction on the sores/blisters isnt good.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:32 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that. I how mine gets to that point to. If he said can we have it yet that would be much better than him making med feel guilty about it. And that's how it feels. I've had it for over 10 years and i was the same it took me a long time to accept and talk about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I break out every month when I get my period, I deal with the same thing.. dh doesn't understand how painful it is, but he doesn't get upset like he use to, he just asks if we can do it yet. lollol

I hate this plague I'm cursed with... I was raped and contracted it after it happened, I found out when dh and I were dating and I was afraid he would leave me. it's a constant reminder of what happened and something I am stuck with for life, it took a very long time for me to accept it and be able to talk about it.... I didn't break out at all for years and now it's monthly... as far as we know he doesn't have it, if he does he doesn't break out.... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:33 AM

My S/O has herpes but I have yet to see an outbreak from him. I understand his bad mood...does your husband have it? Surely he doesn't want it, im sure he might get it if you have sex right now... :-/

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:36 AM
He's never had an outbreak not sure if he had it so i don't know. He gets moody when he don't hey sex

Quoting Anonymous:

My S/O has herpes but I have yet to see an outbreak from him. I understand his bad mood...does your husband have it? Surely he doesn't want it, im sure he might get it if you have sex right now... :-/

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm so sorry to hear that. I how mine gets to that point to. If he said can we have it yet that would be much better than him making med feel guilty about it. And that's how it feels. I've had it for over 10 years and i was the same it took me a long time to accept and talk about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah I'm thankful he realized I wasn't trying to get out of it or whatever... he use to make me feel bad, on top of having an outbreak it wasn't a good time... I make it up to him by giving him lots of lovin when I feel better..... I use to break out on my leg, didn't have vaginal outbreaks until about 5 years ago, it took awhile before he got off my back.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured