Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Where's my refund? UPDATE!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My refund was in my account this morning when I got up.  Has anyone else gotten theirs?

It's up and running this morning! 

Mine was accepted early on the 24th (apparently, I was in that early batch) and it will be deposited to my bank on 2/1/13!  Yay!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Replies (121-130):
CampClan
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:35 PM
My friend did her's with turbo tax on Saturday & got an email Sunday saying her federal was accepted early.

Quoting Mommyof2n0308:

Turbotax:( I neeeeed my monayyyyyy.ass wipes!

Quoting Anonymous:

Grrr!  What service did you use?

Quoting Mommyof2n0308:

I filed Jan 17 and its still pending:(

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:37 PM
So are you still waiting to be accepted? I filed tues and it says awaiting irs acceptance--

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

Our state, MA, and IL where my parents live, weren't accepting taxes until today. What state do you live in that they processed them early? I am jealous! (Our state tax did get accepted early, but the federal is still pending)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:38 PM

The website is saying that for me now too, did you call the refund line at (800) 829-1954?  It's working for me.

Quoting skinsfan26:

mine was accepted on the 24th also. mine still says i have to wait 24 hours for it to tell me dep. info

lakajungurl
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:38 PM

we were told my our tax lady that the IRS wasnt accepting returns until the 30th.i just checked where's my return and it told me our return was accepted today (1/30)and since we didnt do the 24hr deposit thing we would have our return in 7-14 days.which is what we always do .and we filled ours on the 14th of January

skinsfan26
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:39 PM

havent tried the phone number...*runs to do so*

Quoting Anonymous:

The website is saying that for me now too, did you call the refund line at (800) 829-1954?  It's working for me.

Quoting skinsfan26:

mine was accepted on the 24th also. mine still says i have to wait 24 hours for it to tell me dep. info

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:40 PM
You paid way too much and they use the same system as turbotax

Quoting Charla74:

I use Jackson Hewitt & u can direct dep, get a check or get their visa card.
Quoting Anonymous:

No idea.  I did mine on my own with Turbo Tax.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

I thought they weren't putting money on til late too? If not that's fine by me! Dumb question, if you go to a tax place can you still get direct deposit?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Let me know what it says!

Quoting skinsfan26:

havent tried the phone number...*runs to do so*

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting skinsfan26:

peachesforme
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Well I'm NOT excited.  We don't get a refund anymore, instead we have to pay up.  sucks

Luna091306
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:42 PM

I still haven't gotten my w2s! Grrrrr!!! Should be here tomorrow.

Mrs.Torres2566
by Mrs.T on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Yeah, I am still waiting to be accepted.

Quoting Anonymous:

So are you still waiting to be accepted? I filed tues and it says awaiting irs acceptance--

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

Our state, MA, and IL where my parents live, weren't accepting taxes until today. What state do you live in that they processed them early? I am jealous! (Our state tax did get accepted early, but the federal is still pending)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)