Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Where's my refund? UPDATE!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My refund was in my account this morning when I got up.  Has anyone else gotten theirs?

It's up and running this morning! 

Mine was accepted early on the 24th (apparently, I was in that early batch) and it will be deposited to my bank on 2/1/13!  Yay!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Replies (21-30):
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Hell yeah!!! I think I'll just do ours online then! We were going to take a small loan from a tax preparer place but if it's not gonna be long for e-filing I'll do it that way.

Quoting Anonymous:

The IRS, it's the new modified e-file system.  It's more efficient.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

What new system? With the irs or with whatever website you used?

Quoting Anonymous:

It should be soon then!  This new system releases them to your bank 24/7 so there is no waiting on a cycle.

Quoting 3lilmonsters88:

Mine was accepted this morning...oh well

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
m0m23b0ys458
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Yes,you can still do direct deposit.

Quoting Anonymous:

No idea.  I did mine on my own with Turbo Tax.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

I thought they weren't putting money on til late too? If not that's fine by me! Dumb question, if you go to a tax place can you still get direct deposit?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Quoting mamakat070812:

I used tax slayer and mine was accepted on 01/23 and my refund says it is scheduled to be deposited in my bank on 02/01 as well!!

Nice! I am only getting $1500 back, but it will be enough to pay a few bills ahead a couple months and that makes me very happy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:04 AM

Don't give away your money, just do them yourself.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Hell yeah!!! I think I'll just do ours online then! We were going to take a small loan from a tax preparer place but if it's not gonna be long for e-filing I'll do it that way.

Quoting Anonymous:

The IRS, it's the new modified e-file system.  It's more efficient.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

What new system? With the irs or with whatever website you used?

Quoting Anonymous:

It should be soon then!  This new system releases them to your bank 24/7 so there is no waiting on a cycle.

Quoting 3lilmonsters88:

Mine was accepted this morning...oh well

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:05 AM
I was accepted the 27th but the system can't find me or supposedly I am entering wrong info, :(.
MrsErdos2011
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Yes, you can fill out the section for direct deposit or mention you want direct deposit

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

I thought they weren't putting money on til late too? If not that's fine by me! Dumb question, if you go to a tax place can you still get direct deposit?

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:46 AM

I went to h&r block monday morning and had mine done...I wonder when will mine be accepted

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Mine was accepted the 26th (turbo tax) but it isn't giving me a specific delivery date. It just says before feb 19
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:59 AM
There was no early batch. All will not be filed till today. And thats per the IRS. I work at H&R and my sil works at Jackson Hewitt. So you dont have to lie.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's up and running this morning! 

Mine was accepted early on the 24th (apparently, I was in that early batch) and it will be deposited to my bank on 2/1/13!  Yay!

PoisonousBlonde
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:00 AM
I thought the IRS wasn't looking at returns until today!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)