Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Where's my refund? UPDATE!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My refund was in my account this morning when I got up.  Has anyone else gotten theirs?

It's up and running this morning! 

Mine was accepted early on the 24th (apparently, I was in that early batch) and it will be deposited to my bank on 2/1/13!  Yay!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Replies (41-50):
MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:32 AM

The site isn't working for me!

Proud-mama-05
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I called the 800# for Federal and they told me the same thing...Feb 1st and I'll get my State refund on the 4th

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Sites down but we were accepted on the 28th so hopefully soon we will get it !!
hip2it
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:42 AM

We haven't even filed yet.  IDK that the W2s have even come in yet.  I haven't paid much attention.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Why would I lie about it?  500,000 people were pulled early to test the new system, look it up. You are a temp worker for a company that steals money from people, your word isn't worth shit.  Other people in this very post were accepted early too.  Are we all lying together?

Quoting Anonymous:

There was no early batch. All will not be filed till today. And thats per the IRS. I work at H&R and my sil works at Jackson Hewitt. So you dont have to lie.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's up and running this morning! 

Mine was accepted early on the 24th (apparently, I was in that early batch) and it will be deposited to my bank on 2/1/13!  Yay!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Quoting Proud-mama-05:

I called the 800# for Federal and they told me the same thing...Feb 1st and I'll get my State refund on the 4th

Nice!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Looks like it is down.  I checked at 6:45 this morning and it worked fine.  Did you call the number? 

Quoting MrS.GiFFord:

The site isn't working for me!

SavdNSanctified
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Holy cow! It says we'll get ours on February 1st also! What the heck?? Lol oh well, I'm not complaining. :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Because its true. Check the where's my refund link yours is probably early if you filed so soon.

Quoting SavdNSanctified:

We were told they weren't starting to approve/deny refunds until the 30th (today) and once it was approved, we wouldn't get our money until 7-21 days after that. So I'm not understanding why you're getting anything on the first? It was H&R Block that told us this. We filed on the 18th.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:48 AM
According to Turbo tax mine was accepted on the 26th but according to where's my refund there is no record of it.

????
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Never mind.

In my email from turbo tax on the 26th saying it was accepted it says

The IRS will not process your return until January 30,2013, the fire official day of e-file. Until that time your transmission will not be reflected on the IRS website or via the IRS phone system.

Darn it. I wasn't a lucky one.

Quoting Anonymous:

According to Turbo tax mine was accepted on the 26th but according to where's my refund there is no record of it.

????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)