Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I made a little mistake and now he is not talking to me :( Edit*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies

I accidentally paid one to many bills this week and figured out early this morning that unless we deposit $70 into our checking first thing today then we will overdraft and be slapped with a $30 at least fee.  I know it's my fault and I feel awful.  It was a honest mistake though.  My math somewhere was obviously wrong.  So now he is pissed at me and not talking to me.  He left without even saying goodbye, not a hug or a kiss.  He never leaves without kissing me.  I am in pieces over here. 

*Just so I don't have to keep saying this.  We had the money just in another account.  I don't link my savings to my online banking because I am afraid to have it hacked again. So I couldn't transfer before the bank opened today. My math was off when I was calculating the bill about $70 dollars.  I must have mistyped something.  I am far from needing more money.  I own my business and DH has a good job.  Which is why him being mad over $30 troubles me.  

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:54 AM
There's more things to get upset about. He will cool off and y'all will be fine.
Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:54 AM
How immature is he? Ugh, that sucks momma. I know we have been there, and that this too shall pass.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
canog08
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:55 AM

shit happens... he's mad now ... but geezuhs ur only human....

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Well that's a bit ridiculous! You made and honest mistake. Don't be down on yourself, it happens.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this

WHAT A DOUCHE HE IS!!! OMG!!!!  The next question is, how long are you going to put with this immature behavior?

duejan13th
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:57 AM
What a ass..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Wow human error. He needs to realize that you are human and it was an accident.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Apparantly I am not allowed to make an error.  He called me and started yelling at me.  I ended the conversation with telling him he is now in charge of the bills.  I wrote down all the passwords to all our banking and payments.  And am giving them to him when he gets home today.  Let's see if he can do any better.

Quoting mattiehatter:

Wow human error. He needs to realize that you are human and it was an accident.

Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:03 AM
2 moms liked this

Unless this is a weekly occurance, getting that mad about it is ridiculous.

And no matter how mad we get, my husband and I always kiss and say goodbye.

CafeMom Tickers
lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Ive done it and it sucked only my bank charged $30 fee and $15 everyday you were still overdrafted. It happens he will just have to get over it. Make him do the bills from now on and maybe he will see how hard it is to calculate how to pay $1000 in bills with $900 every once in awhile.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN