Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My son met Jennifer Aniston yesterday!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

He is the boss at a fitness equipment rental/sales, and they had to set up her fitness equipment in her hotel room yesterday....she gave him a $40 tip, and he said she was a snob

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:59 AM
3 moms liked this

So, he's in charge of a business. His business was contracted to set up the equipment therefore he is being paid to do a job. So, not only did he get paid to do his job. He also received a 40 dollar tip. Oh noez She's such a horrible person. 

Quoting Anonymous:

that was my first thought too...but then i thought about how my son didn't have $40 before he delivered her stuff...oh well, what comes around goes around

Quoting Anonymous:

Just 40 dollars? o.0 Geeeeez way to tip famous celeb Jennifer!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:59 AM
2 moms liked this
I've met Travis barker, nice guy.
BeAmour
by Tonya on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:59 AM
3 moms liked this
Noooooo! Not Sandra!!! She's like one of my most faves bc she seems so nice and down to earth.

Quoting RedSoxWife:

My mom was a cab driver in Vegas a few years back and had Sandra bullock in her taxi, she drove her from Vegas to Henderson and she didn't even give her a tip.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:59 AM
I have met a lot of celebs and most are down to earth
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
superm0m877
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:59 AM
2 moms liked this

me too.. when I was a kid I thought for sure I would marry him lol

Quoting lovelyladybump:

He is so good looking. I am jealous that you got to meet him. I've always had a crush on " Uncle Jesse." Lol

Quoting carterscutie85:

One time, I met John Stamos on a plane.

And he told me I was pretty!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:00 AM

no one said she was a horrible person...in this business, he has had some extravagant tips from people who were  not movie stars....and obviously, you misread my reply implying my son was thankful for what he got, and so was i...

Quoting Anonymous:

So, he's in charge of a business. His business was contracted to set up the equipment therefore he is being paid to do a job. So, not only did he get paid to do his job. He also received a 40 dollar tip. Oh noez She's such a horrible person. 

Quoting Anonymous:

that was my first thought too...but then i thought about how my son didn't have $40 before he delivered her stuff...oh well, what comes around goes around

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:01 AM

the only celebrity i have met was Brian of backstreet boys...woulda met the other boys but Kevin was in a hurry...booo. lol.

uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:04 AM
40 dollars for a tip is good, and I think people make their own assumptions about celebrities. She was probably is a rush or probably didn't want anyone trying to hit on her...

People think I am a snob but I really not. I just don't like people hitting on me or looking at me in that kind of way. Once people get to know me then they will tell me their first assumption of me was a snob, but after they got to know me then they said I was down to earth and like the coolest person they knew.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting owl0210:

Cool! I met Hines Ward in Vegas. My friend and I had no clue who he was because we aren't football fans but he was super nice and kept buying us drinks lol.

OMG, I would've asked him to dance, even if there wasn't any music!

Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to Google myself.

If you like my style, follow my blog.  I am Random Ninja - Writer of Wrongs.
Click it.  Share it.  (Tell 'em it's just a cold sore.)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:05 AM
I met Shaq at the Florida Mall. It was an early morning and the mall had just opened and it was dead empty.

He was very nice. I didn't want to bother him bc he was there shopping but like an idiot I said, "I just wanted to see how tall you were". lol He laughed and asked if I wanted a pic or autograph. I again, like an idiot said, "no, I don't want to keep you. Thank you"

lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)