Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think Dh cheated on me yesterday :( UPDATE:1/31/13

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 117 Replies

dh and i got into a huge fight lastnight, so bad it led me to calling the police on him (it wasnt physical) but he was drunk off his behind and i was afraid that is were it would have led if i didnt have someone come to intervene. any way the police came and gave him a warning, and told him to stay in another room, and if he began to quarrel with me again i should call and they would take him to jail..

dh of course agreed but did not stay in the other room , instead he came back into the bedroom and continued to argue with me until 4 am when he passed out .( mind you i wake up everyday for work at 4:40) so i am tired as hell and at work now as i type this.

well the reason i feel he cheated is this, during the arguments last night we BOTH said some hurtful and insulting things to eachother. But Dh went to far in saying he has "two reserves" (speaking about women ) on the side and one of them is younger than me and she calls him "old head" i guess thats slang for the fact that hes 28. then he went on to talk about we dont "f&*&" and i know we dont.. (dh and i had sex 3 days ago) and that i never want to give oral anymore. (this is the main  reason why i dont ,lord knows what he does behind my back) so then i said well " now you can have your young thing suck you off when ever you want" (being a smart ass) he responded and smiled and said " yeah she did" .. so to make a long story short we bickered alittle more, and i took his comments at first as idol threats to hurt me because he was upset. but then i remembered.. i called dh when i got home from work yesterday at 5:49 and 5:50 he didnt answer. he called me back 20 minutes later saying " hey baby you called sorry my phone was on silent" which makes no sense though because he lost his job 3 weeks ago and all he does is stay around the house doing things, so why would his phone be on silent right? well i blew it off... i called him again around 8:00 because the car wouldnt start he never answered. luckily i was at my parents house and not stranded so my dad gave me and dd a ride home.. dh gets in around 9:30. a red car dropped him off and he was sitting in the back seat. his brother in the front and i couldnt see who else. (it was dark) so after dh passed out i looked in his phone to see if he had made or recieved any other calls around 5:49 or 5:50  because if so then how did he hear his phone ring then.? he had a few calls to his brother me and others.. but one number popped out to me it was under the nick name "sweat" at 4:55pm i know a guy he used to be friends with named sweat but they stopped talking a long time ago (ended friendship on bad terms), BUT sweat has a sister ... so i called the number from his phone and a girl answered :( she sound young and i think that is who he was with. im sorry this is so long but last detail: DH phone took a picture accidently of were he was i t was taken at 3:59 pm in a development , i know this development as well and "sweats" sister lives out there .

what do you ladies think?

UPDATE: Hey ladies i decided to give you all alittle update on what happened when i got home from work, well i got off around 5:30pm , dh calls me around 6pm but i didnt answer the phone, he sends me a text message saying " can you get your key so i can have mine (speaking about house key) i have to figure out whats wrong with my car too, and tell _(dds name) i love her" , i never responded to his message either, so i get home around 7:30ish and he isnt there, honestly i was glad because i wasnt up to seeing him, he calls me again around 8:30pm but i didnt answer again for him. So i fall asleep i wake up around 4 am and find dh is not home yet so basically he stayed out all night , and i dont know where he was. that same morning i  wake up again around 10am to knocking on the door and its DH. I didnt answer the door , then i heard him trying to get in the house through a front window, so i go up ot the window and he says" Open the door"  i respond " No, im packing your things and i will sit out on the back porch" SO then he calls my dad, and i hear him saying to my dad " i dont want to ge tmy things i just have some mony in the house that i want to get, my phone charger and house key" so to make a long story short i get his things packed but while im doing that DH ends up getting into the house through the back sliding door (prying it open) he gets the things he want and ask for his house key i refused to give it to him and told him i want a divorce and i want him to move out, he says to me " im not moving anywhere , i never said i was seeing another girl , we said hurtful things to eachother etc.. dont dish it out if you cant handle takeing it in" so were yelling now at eachother and he opens the front door telling his ride " go ahead and pull off " they do and they leave him there.. then the police end up coming and Dh finally leaves without the key and agrees to move out, so saturday he is coming to the house to pick up his things. We havent spoke at all since this happened and i really dont want to see or speak to him. My heart is so broken from all of this, but i know i will over come, so today is the beginning of my healing process i guess.. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:18 AM
1 mom liked this
That sounds like a winner of a man.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:21 AM
6 moms liked this

Are you colorblind? That's why you can't see huge red flags.

From what you've posted here, yes he is cheating on you. I couldn't handle that, I'm a germaphobe and I want to throw up thinking about the infections he could give to you!

acbbsmama
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:21 AM
I think you already know the answer to your own question.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:21 AM

look i dont need your sarcasim right now , im already dealing with enough. You think i dont see who his

Quoting Anonymous:

That sounds like a winner of a man.

marinesweetie
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:22 AM
2 moms liked this
Beat him with a sack of oranges and just walk away. Im sorry your going through it but a shitbag like that just doesnt sound worth it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:22 AM

smh... no i just needed to hear i wasnt crazy, paranoid or being insecure.. this is i guess my way of finalizing things'

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you colorblind? That's why you can't see huge red flags.

From what you've posted here, yes he is cheating on you. I couldn't handle that, I'm a germaphobe and I want to throw up thinking about the infections he could give to you!

mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:23 AM

I think you should consider your relationship over.

kidlover2
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Pretty much

Quoting acbbsmama:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Quoting acbbsmama:

This

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.

~ F. Scott Fitzgerald

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I think that he is cheating on you. It sounds like you can support yourself and your kids, do you need to keep this loser around?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN