Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Liberals.. Giving me one good laugh today!

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:41 AM
Replies (111-120):
T-HoneyLuv
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM
They are just mad that their " Golden Boy Mittens " couldnt keep his foot out of that cesspool he called a mouth.

Quoting LiliM:

Aw. Aren't these cute.

Good to see so many conservatives want to make shit work with even the people they don't agree with.

This kind of shit reinforces why, after 20 years, I left the GOP in the dirt. a and that's with more assets and more to my name. Even my uber conservative DH has given up his party affiliation with the GOP. We want moderates,not either of you extreme hate mongering freaks.

Pathetic, and very sad for our country.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-HoneyLuv
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Lmfao at " Fiscal Incompetent " Have you seen what the GOP brings to the table these days? And you call Obama incompetent?? Bahahahahaha!!

Quoting Dzyre1115:

It doesn't have to be a Republican, just not a fiscal incompetent!

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Riiiiight...until a Republican comes along and saves the day huh? You keep on waiting for that.... Lmmfao!

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Obama won, but we all will fail.....

Quoting Anonymous:

Lame post is lame!  Talk about a bunch of sore losers,  Obama won,  you failed move on and lick your wounds!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiliM
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Probably. I was pissed for four years over Bush getting a second term. Called him the Shrub and was very bitter. 

I get it, but it doesn't help shit.

I  thrilled to see the Gang of 8 working on something together. Fingers crossed others will take a page out of their book.

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

They are just mad that their " Golden Boy Mittens " couldnt keep his foot out of that cesspool he called a mouth.

Quoting LiliM:

Aw. Aren't these cute.

Good to see so many conservatives want to make shit work with even the people they don't agree with.

This kind of shit reinforces why, after 20 years, I left the GOP in the dirt. a and that's with more assets and more to my name. Even my uber conservative DH has given up his party affiliation with the GOP. We want moderates,not either of you extreme hate mongering freaks.

Pathetic, and very sad for our country.

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:32 AM

You'll get more flies with honey, sugarbritches. 

This post does nothing but make you look ridiculous.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:33 AM

The comparisons, party to party, are pointless and irrelevant.  Obama is fiscally incompetent, that's a fact, a proven fact, and during a financial crisis it was foolish for the country to elect him the first time as Clinton would have been a more sound financial choice.  But we had to make history and now we will ALL pay for that.

Incidentally, I was a registered Democrat until 2010....then I officially gave up hope in my party!

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Lmfao at " Fiscal Incompetent " Have you seen what the GOP brings to the table these days? And you call Obama incompetent?? Bahahahahaha!!

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Riiiiight...until a Republican comes along and saves the day huh? You keep on waiting for that.... Lmmfao!

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Lame post is lame!  Talk about a bunch of sore losers,  Obama won,  you failed move on and lick your wounds!

Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmfao! Or she can't handle how awesome we are.

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

How much do you wanna bet that a Liberal shit in OP's cereal this morning. Lmfao!

Quoting Aydans_Mommy:

Hell yes! ;)

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Great minds think alike :)

Quoting Aydans_Mommy:

Hey I agree!

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

How funny, that is EXACTLY how I feel about Conservatives! Go figure

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

No worries, I have more as well! Just takes me a bit as I'm mobile!
T-HoneyLuv
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:36 AM
What we are " paying " for is the decades of mismanagement of our money and this Gov't. You certainly can see that the blame rests on MANY shoulders, including our own.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

The comparisons, party to party, are pointless and irrelevant.  Obama is fiscally incompetent, that's a fact, a proven fact, and during a financial crisis it was foolish for the country to elect him the first time as Clinton would have been a more sound financial choice.  But we had to make history and now we will ALL pay for that.

Incidentally, I was a registered Democrat until 2010....then I officially gave up hope in my party!

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:36 AM

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)