Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who wears short shorts? lol

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:46 AM
  • 8 Replies
Do you let your daughters wear short shorts? My daughter has pretty long legs so shorts look WAY too short. I've started buying the shorts that goes a little above her knees.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
xanayda
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:43 AM
No they are 5 & 7.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xanayda
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:48 AM
My daughter is 7 too. :)

Quoting lapcounter:

No they are 5 & 7.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissMysteriouss
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:50 AM
My daughter is 7 and is all legs. So no.

My 4 year old only likes skirts, she never wears shorts. But I wouldn't let her wear short shorts either.

Short shorts look really short on her. I buy her shorts that go just above the knee.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyHarper
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't let her wear like booty shorts, but she can wear short shorts as long as they aren't really tight. She would sweat to death in the summer if she had to wear Bermuda shorts all the time. Her shorts cover everything that needs to be covered, so you see some of her legs, nothing sexual about that. She wears the kind of length and looseness-

Tiffwith3plus3
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:55 AM
My 7 year old exactly.

Quoting MissMysteriouss:

My 4 year old only likes skirts, she never wears shorts. But I wouldn't let her wear short shorts either.

Short shorts look really short on her. I buy her shorts that go just above the knee.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xanayda
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:56 AM
My daughter can wear skirts if they are long enough but they all have to be worn with leggings. lol.

Quoting MissMysteriouss:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:01 AM

My daughters do - and I'm fine with it.  In actual fact though, we rarely wear shorts.  I'ts rarely warm here, even in the summer  (we had like 3 days above 80 last year). And I quit wearing shorts a number of years ago - longer shorts make me look like I have no legs (my legs are quite short), and I refuse to wear short shorts at my age (56) even though I can fit in them just fine (size 6 at 5'6").

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)