Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Where's my refund?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 70 Replies
It's supposed to open today to give dates but it's not working yet.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cyork2
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:15 AM
worked for ours. we used turbo tax
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JenieceMojica
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Worked for me. My info came up and its being processed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shymomof4
by Kristyn on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Yeah I also couldn't get the website to work. I think its just because do many people are probably trying to use it. I called the 800# it is working.
PhoenixMomof3
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Turbo tax for us too... and it worked.
N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:20 AM
If it helps, this is what they told me at hr block. If its being direct deposited to your account, it could take up to 21 days. If you are waiting on a check, it's 3-4 weeks:/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Ugh I can't even file! We haven't gotten our w-2 from DHs old job. They are all pissy that he left and won't even respond to any of my messages.
NickelMom5
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM

We are sorry Where's My Refund is currently unavailable. Please try again later or call the Refund Hotline at 1-800-829-1954.

That's what it said when I tried using it. I called the # and it works -- it says it's being received and is being processed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:23 AM
The number isn't working for me either. Tax slayer has mine as accepted on the 26th

Quoting NickelMom5:

We are sorry Where's My Refund is currently unavailable. Please try again later or call the Refund Hotline at 1-800-829-1954.

That's what it said when I tried using it. I called the # and it works -- it says it's being received and is being processed.

NickelMom5
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:23 AM

If he didn't get them today, I'd be taking my ass up there tomorrow and finding out where the hell my w-2 was! Hope he gets them today!

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh I can't even file! We haven't gotten our w-2 from DHs old job. They are all pissy that he left and won't even respond to any of my messages.

NickelMom5
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Hmm..wonder why :/ what does it say when you call the hotline?

Quoting Anonymous:

The number isn't working for me either. Tax slayer has mine as accepted on the 26th

Quoting NickelMom5:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN