Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

creative mommas needed baaaaaaad!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
So I'm in charge of the invites for my bff's baby shower. I planned on ordering them from fed ex but I realized that $60 invites could cost me close to $100 plus stamps!!! That's insane cost wise in my opinion!! I want to do something cute and nice but on a better price line! Anyone have any suggestions?!??!! I'm going to go to Michael's after work but idk how the heck I'm going to print them, my computer was stolen :( so any suggestions welcomed!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Bump
Tiffwith3plus3
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:23 AM
I always design mine using paint.NET and then print them at Walmart photo center. I've also seen some really cute ideas on Pinterest.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Shutterfly.com has some cool invitations. I use them all the time. For an additional cost, they will address, stamp and mail them. They also can ship them to you.

They frequently have deals in shipping, and products.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CheyJacksMom
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:29 AM
ok first boy/girl colors obviously or mix together To make it easier on your self i would make it just post card style. And do stamps with coloring or stencils if you can't print from the computer write down the info really nice and pretty that would fill an 8.5x11 and then take it down to the office store and have copies made in color if needed to so your not writting as much. Then when you put it on the card cut it out and frame it nice and bold so it stands out. Hope that helps I'll think of more if I can and get back to you. :-) good luck
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Quoting iamcafemom83:

Shutterfly.com has some cool invitations. I use them all the time. For an additional cost, they will address, stamp and mail them. They also can ship them to you.

They frequently have deals in shipping, and products.

I need them this weekend though....
CheyJacksMom
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN