Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I was just confronted by his wife!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

LOL I was walking home from my sons school and a cafemom post happened to me in real life! this car comes racing down the street and skids to a stop at an alley right in front of me. I looked at it with curiosity never thinking what was about to happen would...

this crazy woman jumps out and pushed me!! She screams at me that she has been watching me for days and she sees thru my perfect persona and knows all about my secret.? WTF Im thinking How she know I get a donut most days after i take my kid to school?

She tells me that she KNOWS I meet her husband every other thursday LOLOLOL

I have no clue who her husband is. I don't know her. I just kinda stood there and listened to her ranting all up in my face. I calmly told her that I promise she has the wrong person.

She said no I dont Stephanie I know you!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA I told her my name is Tammie. O.O

She got even madder and said I will be getting mine and that her husband can move in with me cause she is kicking him out. then she jumps in her car and tears off!  WOW. Im not a fighter and seriously thought she was gonna try to whoop my ass.

I really don't know how to react? Following me? Should I call the cops? I honestly have no clue as to who she is. I dont even know her name. 

Photo: -Randi.Photo

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Replies (11-20):
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Wow I never even considered my kid! Thankfully I was on my way home from dropping him off. We live with in a couple blocks of his school so we walk everyday. But if she is following me like she said she knows who my son is!

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

I would have taken her car info and called her in. If she's been following you like she claims and is crazy enough to stalk you, confront you and get psychical in front of your kid you have no idea what she is capable of.

Photo: -Randi.Photo

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:46 AM
2 moms liked this

That's weird, but obviously she sucks at stalking if she can't even get the right person.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Good luck. I hope it doesn't happen again. If it does, next time tell her crazy ass to come have a donut with you. Lol
amy31308
by Ashlee on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:47 AM
I'd be worried shed try and hurt you thinking you were someone else. I'd call the cops and make a report. You should have sown her your license so she felt stupid.

I'd be so creeped that she's been following you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RLT2
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:47 AM
3 moms liked this

Well that shit is creepy and crazy!!   I can't wait to read the post that follows this one:  "I confronted my husband's whore this morning!"    LOL, because you know that bitch is on CM!

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:47 AM
O.O!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Wow what a dumb bitch
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DzineMama
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Wow... Crazy ppl scare me the most. I'd carry pepper spray or a taser.

-42-
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Have two tomorrow.

You can blame the extra one on me. I like cream filled eclairs.

Quoting brettsmomma:

She ruined my donut secret. :'( i just came straight home today...  LOL

Quoting -42-:

Just let it go.

Goofy bitch apparently has been stalking the wrong person.

Enjoy your donut. Don't lie, we all know now. It's OK.

catrig
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Hopefully you got her plate info.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)