Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I was just confronted by his wife!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

LOL I was walking home from my sons school and a cafemom post happened to me in real life! this car comes racing down the street and skids to a stop at an alley right in front of me. I looked at it with curiosity never thinking what was about to happen would...

this crazy woman jumps out and pushed me!! She screams at me that she has been watching me for days and she sees thru my perfect persona and knows all about my secret.? WTF Im thinking How she know I get a donut most days after i take my kid to school?

She tells me that she KNOWS I meet her husband every other thursday LOLOLOL

I have no clue who her husband is. I don't know her. I just kinda stood there and listened to her ranting all up in my face. I calmly told her that I promise she has the wrong person.

She said no I dont Stephanie I know you!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA I told her my name is Tammie. O.O

She got even madder and said I will be getting mine and that her husband can move in with me cause she is kicking him out. then she jumps in her car and tears off!  WOW. Im not a fighter and seriously thought she was gonna try to whoop my ass.

I really don't know how to react? Following me? Should I call the cops? I honestly have no clue as to who she is. I dont even know her name. 

Photo: -Randi.Photo

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Replies (21-30):
FullMoonFever
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Start carrying a can of pepper spray with you.

rebeccab1966
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Wow, she sounds batshit crazy, I'd be a little nervous for my safety!  Any way you could find out who she is?

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:49 AM

i think the real question is:  what kind of doughnut?  

i would seriously think about calling the police.  you never know what a jilted wife is capable of. i'd definitely let someone know just in case she goes all fatal attraction on you.

Megan11587
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:50 AM
LMAO. I would file a report. She sounds bat shit crazy, and if she thinks you're screwing her husband AND she has been following you, you never know what she may do.
FooLynRoo
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Don't you know how to throw a punch?

phantomphan
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:50 AM
2 moms liked this
Just hope her husband doesn't show up at your door woth a suitcase!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:51 AM

I did not. I was literally shaking. I just stared at her car driving off and hurried home to lock my doors! LOL Im 43 years old and havent been in a fight since my drunken college days. i seriously thought she was gonna hit me.

Quoting catrig:

Hopefully you got her plate info.

Photo: -Randi.Photo

Mom2five87
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Lmao @ the donut part.

pregnant

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

mary841108
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:51 AM

what a bitch! she completely ruined your morning donut! i'm glad you kept calm though, i have a temper and it rears its ugly head when someone gets in my face, i probably would have punched her LOL

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I would call the cops and make a report. If the woman is daffy enough to confront you and get angry when you correct her, the woman is daffy enough to put on a Depends and try to hug you with duct tape, if you know what I mean.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN