Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was just confronted by his wife!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

LOL I was walking home from my sons school and a cafemom post happened to me in real life! this car comes racing down the street and skids to a stop at an alley right in front of me. I looked at it with curiosity never thinking what was about to happen would...

this crazy woman jumps out and pushed me!! She screams at me that she has been watching me for days and she sees thru my perfect persona and knows all about my secret.? WTF Im thinking How she know I get a donut most days after i take my kid to school?

She tells me that she KNOWS I meet her husband every other thursday LOLOLOL

I have no clue who her husband is. I don't know her. I just kinda stood there and listened to her ranting all up in my face. I calmly told her that I promise she has the wrong person.

She said no I dont Stephanie I know you!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA I told her my name is Tammie. O.O

She got even madder and said I will be getting mine and that her husband can move in with me cause she is kicking him out. then she jumps in her car and tears off!  WOW. Im not a fighter and seriously thought she was gonna try to whoop my ass.

I really don't know how to react? Following me? Should I call the cops? I honestly have no clue as to who she is. I dont even know her name. 

Photo: -Randi.Photo

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Replies (41-50):
-42-
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I do too, lol.

It helps to sing it.

Quoting catrig:

I'm weird, but the first thing I do when a car seems 'off' is try to memorize their plate info.

Quoting brettsmomma:

I did not. I was literally shaking. I just stared at her car driving off and hurried home to lock my doors! LOL Im 43 years old and havent been in a fight since my drunken college days. i seriously thought she was gonna hit me.

Quoting catrig:

Hopefully you got her plate info.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I'm sorry :( She sounds like a lunatic!I mean I'm sure if my hubs was cheating I'd be irate but make sure you have the right person at least!Or better yet just kick him to the curb and be done with it.Be careful!Oh and make up your doughnut tomorrow!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:56 AM

lol...if you're weird for that, then so am I. 

I do the same thing. I've never used the info, or needed to....but there's been a couple times when something just didn't fit. 

Quoting catrig:

I'm weird, but the first thing I do when a car seems 'off' is try to memorize their plate info.

Quoting brettsmomma:

I did not. I was literally shaking. I just stared at her car driving off and hurried home to lock my doors! LOL Im 43 years old and havent been in a fight since my drunken college days. i seriously thought she was gonna hit me.

Quoting catrig:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Lol that is some crazy shit!
MsTessie
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:57 AM

That's scary. I would definitely keep my guard up with this one.

aikimomof3
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Awww shit! That is crazy. I would be so paranoid now. Did you get a liscence plate #?? If you see the car again, I would call the cops. Hope that's the last time you have to deal with that nutjob!

FooLynRoo
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Oh stop you're younger than me! A quick jab to the nose will knock any psycho on their ass.

that's some scary shit, what if she like comes back and shoots you. she followed you from your kids school??

Quoting brettsmomma:

LOL Foo.. *Im old! I havent fought since my college days! I have a twisted arm and I doubt my hardest punch would ever hurt her. LOL

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Don't you know how to throw a punch?

AidansMomMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Even if it's the wrong person, if she seriously thinks this woman is having an affair with her husband, it could get dangerous.

Quoting -42-:

Just let it go.

Goofy bitch apparently has been stalking the wrong person.

Enjoy your donut. Don't lie, we all know now. It's OK.

bystander
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:59 AM
I would definitely go to the police station and make a report with a description of her and her car. She's obviously off her rocker and no matter what you say, she's going to believe you are this "Stephanie" person. Her behavior may escalate and God forbid she does something crazy when your son is with you. Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
catrig
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:59 AM
The only time I had to use it was when this guy hit my friend's car and ran. It didn't really help because he was in a stolen car. It really startled my friend that I managed to get his plate info.

Quoting Anonymous:

lol...if you're weird for that, then so am I. 

I do the same thing. I've never used the info, or needed to....but there's been a couple times when something just didn't fit. 

Quoting catrig:

Quoting brettsmomma:

Quoting catrig:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured