Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was just confronted by his wife!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

LOL I was walking home from my sons school and a cafemom post happened to me in real life! this car comes racing down the street and skids to a stop at an alley right in front of me. I looked at it with curiosity never thinking what was about to happen would...

this crazy woman jumps out and pushed me!! She screams at me that she has been watching me for days and she sees thru my perfect persona and knows all about my secret.? WTF Im thinking How she know I get a donut most days after i take my kid to school?

She tells me that she KNOWS I meet her husband every other thursday LOLOLOL

I have no clue who her husband is. I don't know her. I just kinda stood there and listened to her ranting all up in my face. I calmly told her that I promise she has the wrong person.

She said no I dont Stephanie I know you!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA I told her my name is Tammie. O.O

She got even madder and said I will be getting mine and that her husband can move in with me cause she is kicking him out. then she jumps in her car and tears off!  WOW. Im not a fighter and seriously thought she was gonna try to whoop my ass.

I really don't know how to react? Following me? Should I call the cops? I honestly have no clue as to who she is. I dont even know her name. 

Photo: -Randi.Photo

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Replies (81-82):
MrsErdos2011
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Mine's Reese's big cups but shhhh don't tell anyone

Quoting brettsmomma:

LOL  I know why I thought it. My husband is really close to busting me out. He found the tissue yesterday and was asking HAHA. He wouldnt be mad but he would laugh at me since I am spending money on weight watchers. Its like the only dirty secret I got! Im boring like that.

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Couldn't agree more! It's hilarious that that was the first thought that went through your head!

Quoting Anonymous:

Best part of the story ... How does she know I get a donut!? Ha ha ha!

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:34 AM

geeezz tell her to stay home on Thursdays then she can "watch" her husband

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured