Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how to have a great vajayjay

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: how do you strengthen down there?

Options:

kegals, a lot

kegals, sometimes

kegals, once in a blue moon

nothing! saggy vag

nothing! it snapped back to normal

benwa balls

other (please explain!)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 13

View Results

benwa balls? do they work? i really liked mine buti  only used them once before my hubs told me he hated them and he either hid them from me or threw them away : / i always forget to do kegals -.-

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:45 AM

I have had no luck with kegals, so I'm getting plastic surgery when I'm done having kids. It'll be just like new!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:46 AM

woah! extreme! did it get really streched out or?

(good luck with healing! ouch!)

Quoting Anonymous:

I have had no luck with kegals, so I'm getting plastic surgery when I'm done having kids. It'll be just like new!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Benwa balls freak me the fuck out.

I do Kegals like mad without even thinking.

And my vagina is awesome, yo!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:52 AM

It just doesn't feel the same, and I want it to feel the way it did before children! I've had some really big-headed babies. For most women, kegals are not enough to recover fully from childbirth. Just like stretch marks on the stomach, skin and muscles in the vagina are stretched out and never really fully return to normal. It's a minimally invasive surgery...they use a laser and you typically only lose a few drops of blood.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:56 AM

oh cool! is it expensive?

Quoting Anonymous:

It just doesn't feel the same, and I want it to feel the way it did before children! I've had some really big-headed babies. For most women, kegals are not enough to recover fully from childbirth. Just like stretch marks on the stomach, skin and muscles in the vagina are stretched out and never really fully return to normal. It's a minimally invasive surgery...they use a laser and you typically only lose a few drops of blood.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:00 AM
My vagina is just as tight as it was when I was a I was a virgin. Yay me. I kegel all the time with weights. Also I use SO as a weight sometimes and just tighten up and hold him into place for a minutes or two at a time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:04 AM

I've always been tight. I didn't have a vaginal delivery so maybe that has something to do with it...or just luck. Lol. I do kegals sometimes.

CafeMom Tickers
frzmamaof4
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:07 AM
I do kegels sometimes, but my vag is still nice and tight:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM

It's anywhere from about three to six thousand, depending on what all you get done. They can even re-attach your hymen and make you like, a virgin again. And they can snip your lips if they have gotten stretched out. I'm not interested in that though...I just want the inside tightened up!

Quoting Anonymous:

oh cool! is it expensive?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)