Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I used to live in a chicken coop when I was a kid...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 132 Replies

When I was growing up my mom married this guy Charlie. We didn't have money the whole time she was married to him..We lived in a chicken coop..well, little tiny shack. We called it a chicken coop because thats what it used to be before we lived in it. It was one little room. It had a bed in it. My mom and step dad slept in the bed while my brother and I slept on the floor. We did have a little t.v.. We used a port a potty to go to the bathroom, which was covered by a blanket hanging from the ceiling. We used a little camp stove to cook on. We didn't have showers unless we used the neighbor ladies shower. And our water came from a spicket outside. We ate pancakes for breakfast lunch and dinner for a month because thats all we had to eat.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hehehe
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Are you having a pity party? I know plenty of people who had it worse than you. Everyone has a story, each of them different. What are you trying to get out of this post? If you are having a tough time with your childhood, your PAST, talk to a professional. If you just want people to know that you had it tough, everyone has it tough at one time or another, you're not special

RLT2
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Well that's fucked up, if it's true.

LovelyMommy24
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:18 AM

How long did you have to live there?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds good to me. We lived in tents at a campground for 6 months while I was growing up. I would've killed for an actual roofed structure.
LovelyMommy24
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting RLT2:

Well that's fucked up, if it's true.

My thoughts exactly. The fuck?

Memigen
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Oh my.  I'm so sorry.  That must have been very hard.  I hope that you are able to provide your children with more. :)

Memigen
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:19 AM
13 moms liked this

What a cunt you are

Quoting hehehe:

Are you having a pity party? I know plenty of people who had it worse than you. Everyone has a story, each of them different. What are you trying to get out of this post? If you are having a tough time with your childhood, your PAST, talk to a professional. If you just want people to know that you had it tough, everyone has it tough at one time or another, you're not special

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:20 AM

I'm sorry you had to live like that. Hopefully things have gotten a lot better for you

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:20 AM
11 moms liked this

Lol..actually NO I wasn't having a pity party..I know people had it a lot worse than me. Everyone posts their stories on here of their life..Why can't I??

Quoting hehehe:

meka26
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Wow, I can't imagine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)