Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

STUPID WEATHER!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

I am not used to the winter weather yet, as I am from Arizona.  It was a light drizzle as I stepped out of my car this morning.  The walk to bus stop was actually pretty nice, just a light drizzle and 60 degrees.  I thought, I could live with this, I won't even put on my gloves.  I catch the bus, and all seems fine outside.  UNTIL, I step off the bus.  I literally step on the pavement and the RAIN furiously comes falling from the sky.  I can't hide from it, and the bus quickly sped away.  I could stop and open my backpack and get the umbrella out, but I would get soaked in that process.  So, my plan is to just own it.  I RAN to class.  I walked in and mascare is running down my face, my eyes are burning.  My hair is SOAKED.  My shoes are filled with water.  My backpack is drenched!  My sweater needed to be rang out and hung in my locker, it's unwearable.  

I wake up at 5am to do my make up and my hair before i have to get the rest of the family out of the house.  Then I get to school drenched.  

I don't think I am cut out for this whether! 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)